Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

ter-tech said:
thank you for the advice, but thats excactly what we have done previously. if someone takes part as a novice and is obviously advanced he/she will be bumbed up to advanced, it also works vice versa.
Greazy is one of the most talented drivers in Florida there is no way he would try to compete in the novice, since he has a real chance of winning in the advanced and take home the MONEY. That said the judging will be fair and not bias towards anyone. Also keep in mind that some off the best drivers in practise get too nervous in the competition and this causes them to make mistakes. there for it is not possible to predict who will win. Last comp lots of people had their winners picked out before the comp. and in the end the order was completely different from the order expected. For example all the judges agreed, that had Greazy done his practise run in the competition he would have been the winner. So sign up and compete even the best drivers make mistakes under pressure. It takes practise and taking part in competitions to over come the adrenaline rush to a level that you can use it for your advantage instead of your disadvantage. And believe me the rush is unreal when you are competing.

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc.

Awsome :D Looks like its going to be a intresting competition.

Piner said:
You forget Zack has video and i was at the first ter-tech event where you were driving

so you are using my first time sliding and an horrible day to sum up my driving skills. please sign up so I can pwn your *** :D

IF i could drive your car i would sign up.... or if you would be kind enough to tow my celica up here

Negative on both lil scout.

If I cant work a miracle out of my ***, I might have to pass up competing. My wife is leaving for Quebec the week after, she is my priority.

yeah so your challenge was an empty promise like always

yeah she is more important I agree with you on that
doesnt she half to leave for like 6 months due to imagration laws? that sucks

AWDtoyota said:
Anybody is welcome to answer.

or you could have done a simple search for it

SR 50 and SR 520 in Bithlo, Florida.
19164 E. Colonial Dr. (Hwy 50)
Orlando, Fla. 32833

do we have a pre-reg list yet?

ter-tech said:
WELL FINALLY PART TWO FOR THE SOUTH FLORIDA SIDEWAYS. PRIZES FOR THE ADVANCED CLASS WILL BE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!! INTERCOOLERS, ETC.... WILL POST THE DETAILS FOR EXACT PRIZES LATER ON THE WEEK.
flyer25.jpg

will open the pre reg. tomorrow.
notice the earlier sign up time for the drivers at 8am

thats a good thing, its seems theres a bunch of last minute signup bastards running around!

well whoring is always a good thing...if not then i guess start saving paychecks....hmmm do you have an uber jdm tyte silvia badge/lock on the trunk of your car...

and for all you that havent signed up...do it, just do it!

South Florida Sideways at Orlando Speedworld hows that? Since the series was called that we figured we keep the name thru out the year. sorry for the misleading name

I'm sure everyone knew what you guys meant. Its like USF(University of South Florida) its by Tampa. Its something that just happen because they wanted to keep the name. It's cool. Hopefully I'll make it out to that event to support everyone there and of course Ter-Tech.

well guys i went to orlando speed world last night to watch their nite drags and stock car racing they have and i have to say the oval track is gonna be a bit of a challenge

it is much bigger than hialeia and the banking is interesting it banks more at the transistion to the flat than at the top of the bank, novice drivers have nothing to fear about hitting walls but the advanced dudes might. I dont know how they are gonna run the course but it looks like the infeild is gonna be bit difficult. the infield entrances are about 1/3 deeper angle than hialeia and you dont have as much run off area before you hit the banking.

But it looks like fun and ya'll better run since the track spectator wise is pretty awesome its like a bowl with cars driving in it

How Many People Have Signed Up For The Event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom