Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

kwkouki said:
hey you, I wont see your name on that list so why is this bugging you *squint*
No you made the page so damn wide with all the exclamation points... keep it to about 10 or 20 not 1318y32652-=82 ok .. thank you

Gentleman, I am officially on standby. If the need me, I will have to report....leaving no time to prep my car. I will kep you all posted

driver list
1 Bill "hachibill" Sherman
2 Casey Higgins
3 Mark Gehr
4 Mike Ranlet
5 Yaron "Santi" Santiago
6 Anthony "DDDD" Macaluso
7 Antti Karro
8 Tim Moceri
9 Travis Jordan
10 Robert Engler
11 Michael Palmer
12 Robert Duerscheidt
13 John Hutton

So far thats all the drivers 9-21-05

Last edited:
hey guys, what kind of tech inspection do they have?? do they allow knock off race seatbelts and seats or do they have to be certified or whatever like scca does.

Danny boy again just doing the talking and not walking the walk. Why aren't you registered is it maybe because Mattback is driving that you got scared? LOL

ter-tech said:
Danny boy again just doing the talking and not walking the walk. Why aren't you registered is it maybe because Mattback is driving that you got scared? LOL

same reason I only went to 2 hialeah events... i'm not a fan of nascar

Last edited:
Im not going or even thinking about going...if I remember correctly greazy blew up his motor there, WHY? for a 150whp car or lower you have to be AT REDLINE or on the rev limiter to drift the banking (or at least have enough power to drift in 3rd gear like E30s?.....ka's DONT LIKE TO REV LIKE THAT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME....yes I would go if I had money to replace my motor afterwards....!!!

Last edited:
Greazy blew his motor while driving on the street and hitting his oilpan which caused all the oil exit the engine and suprisingly 20-30 minutes later engine blew.

Alchemist XL said:
same reason I only went to 2 hialeah events... i'm not a fan of nascar
So Irwindale the most famous drift track in US and the The Wall are stupid choises from FD to hold events at ? As far as it comes to drifting if you want to compete in Formula D you have to practice at fast tracks. Ocala is not one where you can practice anything fast. But if you are in the sport just to play around I see your view. If you are serious you should drive at all the different tracks you can. And Hialeah is not Orlando Speedworld as I have told numerious times before if you are on the novice class you can not hit the wall and at the bottom of the track you will not exceed your speed beyond top of second. Now the advanced class is designed for the serious driver who wants to compete in Formula D and D1 events. There for Dan, If you don't like "Nascar" tracks maybe you should stay as a semi serious drifter not a future pro.

sincerely

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech inc.

Ps check out ESPN2 today at 2:30 PM theres drifting from Indianapolis raceway (also Nascar track).

Last edited:
Robert I find it hilarious that you completely bash the track (with poor reasoning) and you suddenly try to support others to "**** up" their cars.

I saw the video of people sliding at Orlando Speedworld. If the novice is ordered to stay in the bottom field, in no way shape or form can they **** up their cars with a good 30-50ft of VERY elevated banking.

I will do my best to try to be there on Sunday to watch. Definetly promising!

done ill put the timing chain in for free hope to see you at the track fk boy

oh and secondly i am not a ter-tech staff i help out there why doesnt everyone read what i wrote the whole thing oh and i dont closes theards because it hurts to be right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom