Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

GreazyMule said:
Make the check payable to " Tyler Parker" please.....just saving you the trouble.

just kidding guys, can't wait for the event. shut up about the track, you haven't been there, i have, it is great! pre-register now! This is gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hachi bill is coming, mattback is coming in his daily, santi will be there, everyone that matters will be there. it's gonna be big, be there or die!

Santi matters?

GreazyMule said:
Make the check payable to " Tyler Parker" please.....just saving you the trouble.

Dude, thats REALLY getting old :D Answer my foukin PM by the way.

Im saddened to see only a few people stoked for this event.

this will no doubt be the best display of florida drifting talent ever!

KWKOUKI: It was a joke, just like your driving......... a big joke!

GreazyMule said:
KWKOUKI: It was a joke, just like your driving......... a big joke!

*squint* If that wasnt true, I would be really mad at you

*edit* **** you - my driving rocks the house! Its just that I cant slide worth a **** :D

Last edited:
I dont know if i want to join this... Rather get seat time at a practice the be kicked out before the last few rounds.

nah you wont be kicked out okami your not bad enough, if you drove like jordan or tj then yeah you would be kicked out.

Greazy did you get my PM man

greasy dont think ur winning that easy, Bill and his boys will be at this event. So u have some MAJOR competition. And oh yea , IM STOKED!

Piner said:
if you drove like jordan or tj then yeah you would be kicked out.

Greazy did you get my PM man

Arent we forgetting a name? Rhymes with "male *** miner"

Last edited:
yea i call bill ontop of the podium for this one, him combined with enjuku is a mean as weapon and a real force to be reckoned with.

kwkouki said:
Arent we forgetting a name? Rhymes with "male *** miner"

Hey i made it to the semi finals man Jordan got kicked out in the first round and plus you slide like he does.

I got 5th and he got 9th
If i hant spun in that second elimination run I would have done better

Is Ter-Tech going to regulate the classes? You guys let anyone go for any class. I mean if greazy really felt like it he could sign up for Noive and just win and laugh at everyone else for the hell of it. During practice you guys should put people in classes, and not let them choose their own class.

ZenkiSX said:
Is Ter-Tech going to regulate the classes? You guys let anyone go for any class. I mean if greazy really felt like it he could sign up for Noive and just win and laugh at everyone else for the hell of it. During practice you guys should put people in classes, and not let them choose their own class.

if greasy knows he's good "judging by his comments" he would aim for higher goals.

ZenkiSX said:
thank you for the advice, but thats excactly what we have done previously. if someone takes part as a novice and is obviously advanced he/she will be bumbed up to advanced, it also works vice versa.
Greazy is one of the most talented drivers in Florida there is no way he would try to compete in the novice, since he has a real chance of winning in the advanced and take home the MONEY. That said the judging will be fair and not bias towards anyone. Also keep in mind that some off the best drivers in practise get too nervous in the competition and this causes them to make mistakes. there for it is not possible to predict who will win. Last comp lots of people had their winners picked out before the comp. and in the end the order was completely different from the order expected. For example all the judges agreed, that had Greazy done his practise run in the competition he would have been the winner. So sign up and compete even the best drivers make mistakes under pressure. It takes practise and taking part in competitions to over come the adrenaline rush to a level that you can use it for your advantage instead of your disadvantage. And believe me the rush is unreal when you are competing.

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc.

kwkouki said:
umm...... When have you seen me slide?

You forget Zack has video and i was at the first ter-tech event where you were driving

ter-tech said:
thank you for the advice, but thats excactly what we have done previously. if someone takes part as a novice and is obviously advanced he/she will be bumbed up to advanced, it also works vice versa.
Greazy is one of the most talented drivers in Florida there is no way he would try to compete in the novice, since he has a real chance of winning in the advanced and take home the MONEY. That said the judging will be fair and not bias towards anyone. Also keep in mind that some off the best drivers in practise get too nervous in the competition and this causes them to make mistakes. there for it is not possible to predict who will win. Last comp lots of people had their winners picked out before the comp. and in the end the order was completely different from the order expected. For example all the judges agreed, that had Greazy done his practise run in the competition he would have been the winner. So sign up and compete even the best drivers make mistakes under pressure. It takes practise and taking part in competitions to over come the adrenaline rush to a level that you can use it for your advantage instead of your disadvantage. And believe me the rush is unreal when you are competing.

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech, inc.

yeah just think of it as just another practice and you'll do fine

hmmm.. i can buy okami a lot of rotas with $750....hmmm might have to show up with teh nawzzz for this one

Last edited:
this should be awsome. ill try to be there. my car seems to not like to run right anymore so i dout if ill slide.

P.S. why is everything thats said compared to greazy? IMO all you fags need to get off his dong. have a nice day. ;)

Back
Top Bottom