Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

Think of Hialeah Speedway done right.... it has a flat surface and a banking for the oval, so if you spin out, the banking will stop you before you hit the wall. It's 99% foolproof. And the infield looks a bit wider as well.

I think this competition will be interesting, and i really dont have any idea who will win. There are a lot of good ka drivers that have some power and other suspension mods now. There will definitly be more compeition in the advance class. Could I bother any event organizer for a track layout ?

yeah the novic class will probly just stick to the infield since the banking requires a bit more skill than most novices posses (including me)

I could give a **** what I win, im going to kill some tires, and check out my new suspension parts.

Ter-Tech wont let us run the big turns? *novice class* thats garbage.

Actually I doubt that. The novice will probably not be allowed to go in the banking. There is such a HUGE margin of error if you're not in the banking that no one could mess up their cars there.

Novice will have to stay on the none banking part and infield, only the advanced is allowed to use the high bank which requires very high speed and has less room for an mistake. Also make sure that you have a good helmet (no baseball helmets etc..) and that the car has all the wheel lugs, seatbelt, battery mounted, no leaks etc... COMMON SENSE USE IT!!!!

The event I've been long waiting for and I won't be able to make it. As much as I wanna go, my car is currently far too underpowered in its current state for this one, and I'm also working on that day. I won't be attending any Orlando events until after the 3SGTE conversion is done to my car, so I can rip the track with full potential. Otherwise, everyone else have fun, and I'm looking forward to the footage!

Cmon bro, EVERY ae86 is underpowered in this sport. Get your *** out there, and turn some heads. Finesse > Power

Stay true to your sig quote

So true, but in this case I want to make good use of it by saving the money to stick a juicy 3SGTE in my car's engine bay. In any other case, I'd go, but at the moment I'm tied up with things --- thanks for the encouragement either way, man.

A revelation: AE86's and AE92's are not the same. AE86's come with 4AGE engines which feature a more powerful head. So if you say AE86's are underpowered; I'm sub-underpowered, lol. AE92 GTS's have 4AGE's as well, but I don't have a GTS.

---Otherwise, I can't wait to see who brings home the prize money! Woo!

Last edited:
You guys can expect me there with the offical "Genki Style" Pit car following TJ, also getting video. If you want in-car footage come up to me and tell me to jump in, im a bit too shy to just ask, so if you want in car footage let me know damnit! Im going to use this footage and parts of Hialeah for the big video. So if anyone wants something inparticular conserning video footage of your car, ask me and tell me what you want to get at ORLANDO!!!!! See ya guys there, Look for the blue Camry on the 3 spokes with tires falling out the back of it. Late.

hey TJ can I co-drive your car? I mean i cant mess it up here because of the banking. I promise i will not harm your car i just wont be able to get the celica up here and in drifting shape for the event and after watching everybody drift in ocala yesterday am really fired up to do some more.

and ofcourse i will pay for my entry fee,

kwkouki said:
When you can whistle zip a dee doo da out your asshole, I will let you slide my car.

does this mean i gotta own your geiko *** and register?

Okami said:
does this mean i gotta own your geiko *** and register?

i didnt know he had lsd...and bring mine back already dammit i called ur house but your number is disconnected wtf is up with that? and why does your IP say mexico?

Back
Top Bottom