Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

I just got in the house. The trip was freakishly long. I will wait for "the bladder perspective" to give my + and -'s about the competition.

The highlight of the night were without a doubt Chelsea and Harri. To see a little Miata put pressure disgustinly like that on Hachi Bill is amazing. Never have I thought Ter-Tech would listen to our yells for one more time, and right as we yelled they sent Chelsea and Hachi Bill back out.

There are a couple of controversies though that would go in the whole Bladder Perspective, at least some small things in my point of view that I'd like to point out, but I figure that'll be the place.

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone who came !!! Sorry that the track was a Nascar track, but I definately had fun Hopefully next time we will have a parking lot event down south for those who are not able to have fun on this kind of track. Thanks for Toucan industries and My Culture clothing for the sponsorship. Mad props to Chelsea (Miata) he definitely impressed all the judges as well as rest of the crowd. By far the hardest decision of the day (Hachibill VS Chelsea), the one more time made it even worse. Bill as always even after all the problems he was able to pull out the victory. His ability to adapt keeps amazing everyone. The tandem run for the first position was a virgin tandem for both Santi and Hachibill. They both did awesome. Mad props to Hot Tea drivers Andrew Carrol etc..Some off you might have questions how or why did someone advance. Simply put, if you spun you were done. even if the other guy didn't drift that well.
THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!
Winner:
Bill "Hachibill" Sherman (s-13 sr20det)

Second:
Yaron "Santi" Santiago (s-13 ka24de)

Third:
Andrew Carroll (s-14 sr20det)

4 Antti Karro (BMW 325e)
5 Chelsea Denofa(Miata Turbo Power)
6 Robert Engler (s-13 ca18det)
7 Anthony "DDDD" Macaluso (s-13 sr20det)
8 John "Bucket" Hutton (s-14 ka24de)

Last edited:
damn sounds like you peeps had fun. wish i could have gone. i am working on making it to the next event for sure.

one of the best days of my life
Harri YOU ROCK for letting me have a media pass
The tandem between you and rob was so fing cool i was dreaming i was back in the car again..

Harri, have you talked to the guys at homestead speedway? I know of an autoX group that rents out the go kart section *big parking lot* monthly. The track is expensive, but the go-kart section ****ing ROCKS!

Last edited:
rwdrift said:
There are a couple of controversies though that would go in the whole Bladder Perspective, at least some small things in my point of view that I'd like to point out, but I figure that'll be the place.

Got some more stuff to upload. Once I get that out of the way, expect me to post my thoughts. ;)

i will definatly be at the next one taking pictures if im not driving

that video kicked *** blatter, cant wait till i get mine done with the in car footage from the enjuku car and everybody elses cars too.... i was in the passengers seat of half the cars in the video

Back
Top Bottom