Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

ter-tech said:
So Irwindale the most famous drift track in US and the The Wall are stupid choises from FD to hold events at ? As far as it comes to drifting if you want to compete in Formula D you have to practice at fast tracks. Ocala is not one where you can practice anything fast. But if you are in the sport just to play around I see your view. If you are serious you should drive at all the different tracks you can. And Hialeah is not Orlando Speedworld as I have told numerious times before if you are on the novice class you can not hit the wall and at the bottom of the track you will not exceed your speed beyond top of second. Now the advanced class is designed for the serious driver who wants to compete in Formula D and D1 events. There for Dan, If you don't like "Nascar" tracks maybe you should stay as a semi serious drifter not a future pro.

sincerely

Harri Tervola
Ter-Tech inc.

Just because I don't like the tracks doesn't mean I won't drift them.. if I had money and a car that I know is going to be reliable to make it there, drift, and make it back I'll be more than Happy to go.. but until then, all my money has to go to axles and rear brake calipers. Now if someone wants to pay for my entry and supply a car.. I'm there. I have no problem with banking or high speed drifting

bishoptaner said:
done ill put the timing chain in for free hope to see you at the track fk boy

oh and secondly i am not a ter-tech staff i help out there why doesnt everyone read what i wrote the whole thing oh and i dont closes theards because it hurts to be right

You want a cookie?

i would like to know, how fast the naka's at orlando's track were going and how fast the tertech bmw was entering and exiting the corners for a more realistic idea of how "fast" this oval track is.

at dd7 entering the first turn of the track on my second lap after i gripped the last turn i was able to start my slide at 73MPH, and not fly off the track and almost launch over the fence. Which ever driver was behind the wheel at ocala event when tertech's bmw was on the track, do you remember how fast you went into the first turn?

as i have said eariler in this thread, i would rather drive ocala then orlando.

240SicknessX said:
i would like to know, how fast the naka's at orlando's track were going and how fast the tertech bmw was entering and exiting the corners for a more realistic idea of how "fast" this oval track is.

at dd7 entering the first turn of the track on my second lap after i gripped the last turn i was able to start my slide at 73MPH, and not fly off the track and almost launch over the fence. Which ever driver was behind the wheel at ocala event when tertech's bmw was on the track, do you remember how fast you went into the first turn?

as i have said eariler in this thread, i would rather drive ocala then orlando.

Believe me the track is faster than at Ocala.

This track combines the good parts of hialeah speedway ie: the fast entry speeds and basic course design without the danger of hitting walls, or bending suspension arms by dropping tire on the infield. it is a much smoother, wider, safer, and cleaner track and i garauntee that if you enjoyed yourself at all at hialeah, you will have twice the fun at orlando speedworld. This will be the beast amateur drifting florida has ever seen in one venue and i expect to see everyone out there cheering the SFL dori-sluts on!

I may or may not be driving depending upon whether a motor finds its way into my car.

GreazyMule said:
This track combines the good parts of hialeah speedway ie: the fast entry speeds and basic course design without the danger of hitting walls, or bending suspension arms by dropping tire on the infield. it is a much smoother, wider, safer, and cleaner track and i garauntee that if you enjoyed yourself at all at hialeah, you will have twice the fun at orlando speedworld. This will be the beast amateur drifting florida has ever seen in one venue and i expect to see everyone out there cheering the SFL dori-sluts on!

I may or may not be driving depending upon whether a motor finds its way into my car.

oh we will deffinatly have that motor in in time. the only problem is if you blow it up before it gets there. ;)

Oh Snap! I should be there showing some support!

My car is in pieces right now so I gotta wait for the next event.

1 Bill "hachibill" Sherman
2 Casey Higgins
3 Mark Gehr
4 Mike Ranlet
5 Yaron "Santi" Santiago
6 Anthony "DDDD" Macaluso
7 Antti Karro
8 Tim Moceri
9 Travis Jordan
10 Robert Engler
11 Michael Palmer
12 Robert Duerscheidt
13 John Hutton
14 Andrew Carroll
15 Trey Lance

Last edited:
so if theres not enough drivers is it gonna happen? im scramblin to get **** ready and id like to prereg but if theres not enough heads drivin will my prereg be carried over to the next e-vent?

Antonio A. from Cipher Garage will be at hand in the morning at the Ter-Tech event shooting photos of all the Florida drifting community for an upcoming hard cover book which features drifting in the U.S. this book will hit bookshelf’s at Barnes & Noble, Borders books, Amazon.com, and other major retailers in Spring of 2006.
bring out all the HOT CARS and the HOT LADIES for this event.
come out and be part of drifting history.

xero240 said:
Antonio A. from Cipher Garage will be at hand in the morning at the Ter-Tech event shooting photos of all the Florida drifting community for an upcoming hard cover book which features drifting in the U.S. this book will hit bookshelf’s at Barnes & Noble, Borders books, Amazon.com, and other major retailers in Spring of 2006.
bring out all the HOT CARS and the HOT LADIES for this event.
come out and be part of drifting history.

SFL Represent!

The Orlando meet was insane! It was a good time for everyone, drivers and spectators. Thanks to Ter-Tech for sponsoring the event. The Enjuku cars were pretty damn impressive but Harri and the Ter-Tech Bimmer were outstanding. Chelsea rocked out at the track! Not to mention, there were a couple hot *** FD's in the pits :). It's too bad more people didn't show up but I'm sure there will be more at the next one. For anyone that couldn't go, do yourself a favor and try to make it out to the next one.

-Anthony

this event was pretty cool... bill and chelsea definately the highlight of the night, awesome **** guys mad propzs y0

one more time! one more time!

Alchemist XL said:
this event was pretty cool... bill and chelsea definately the highlight of the night, awesome **** guys mad propzs y0

one more time! one more time!

I have to agree with you the event was cool and the track look more of challenge than Hialeah... and cleaner too.
also Bill and Chelsea rocked the house. GREAT BATTLE!!!

Back
Top Bottom