Ter-tech Competition In Orlando Speedworld Sept. 25th

kamikaze said:
camry grandmas car????????? wheres the supra???????????/
The Supra is down for the count right now. It barley moves due to clutch and trans problems. As soon as I get the new rims paid off im going to get the clutch ordered and new trans put in. After that its onto the suspension, then im coming up to show you all how to drift the old school ****.

I am without LSD, but then again I could give a ****. WTF is a geiko?

Is there gonna be some sort of practice before the comp? Im sure people would like to get used to the track and get the most out of $100. I mean it would suck for someone to pay the fee then get dropped after the 1st few runs because they didnt qualify or got beat.

Last edited:
kwkouki said:
When you can whistle zip a dee doo da out your asshole, I will let you slide my car.
Damn good thing I've been practiceing.....................................

Drifting of course.

First 4 hours in the morning is practice then qualifying and comp. if there is time left after the comp we will let all the guys that were dropped in qualifying back on to the track for some extra track time.

yeah you'll get plenty of practice in the morning tj,

BTW I CAN, but it brings back to many painful memories do I dont do it anymore. So i guess im driving your car at the event then

I can look in two differnt directions at the same time... doesnt that count

Dude can I please run your car with you dude after going to DD7 I have to get my drift on man.
I wont be able to get the celica up here this month and get this im gonna actually register and drive the slut on the street.

kwkouki said:
Dude I cant. I couldnt afford a ****up, and not be ready for Bay Bottom.
and this is why im not going to enter my first compition with TJ's car. Once I get Gen One ready ill be out every night drifting the Keys Ioga or how ever the **** you JDM *****es spell that.

the chances of you messing up your car at Orlando especially if you are in the novice class is ZERO. Even in the advanced it is very unlikely since the banking will pull you towards the infield.

I would rather have a all day practice then a competition, expecially since this is the first time for a few people on the track. Thats just my opinion.

Can we run it this way

Advanced

Novice

****ing newbs that wanna embarass themselves *because this is the one I will be in*

yeah they split them into classes TJ with the novice class staying on the infeild with a fairly easy course, Like ter-tech says there is nothing to hit except cones besides you car isnt like uber fast and you dont even have a limited slip so the angles your gonna get are like nill.

well anyways i though about it and if you and i were to run the same car then that would cut our track time in half so

Is there anyone running in the Advanced class who could lend a car for the novice class? This way we wouldnt be competeing with each other and then we would be in different run groups

HA! I love how you explain things to me like im a child.

Aww sucks you decided not to run my car, I was just gonna say it was ok

I REALLY hope you caught my sarcasm there

Ok prize money will be
Advanced class
1st place $750 plus other goodies
2nd place $400 plus other goodies
3rd place $200 plus other goodies

novice
1st place $100 plus some other goodies
2nd place free entrance to the next practice plus some other goodies
3rd hand shake you did awesome plus some other goodies

ZenkiSX said:
Its almost pointless to run if your going to be in novice.

it dose allow you seat time at a track.....

those prizes for the advanced class are enticing, personally I would much rather drive something other then a circle track regardless if there are prizes to be won. I will be attending dday8 becuase of this.

Make the check payable to " Tyler Parker" please.....just saving you the trouble.

just kidding guys, can't wait for the event. shut up about the track, you haven't been there, i have, it is great! pre-register now! This is gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hachi bill is coming, mattback is coming in his daily, santi will be there, everyone that matters will be there. it's gonna be big, be there or die!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom