Offical After Countyline Thread

eNtRy SpEeD said:
I didn't know there was an autocross today LOL

Nah man it was a rally lol. I think I've been watching too many Hibino vids lol.

img4931copyzi9.jpg

gsracer said:
Thanks again to Juan again for the ride along instruction
any time bro glad I could be of help. you showed improvent and thats thanks enough. btw your car is SIK!!!!!

jdm ae86t said:
That means you gotta get a Camaro, and get out here IMMEDIATELY!

i'm seriously considering it now...after my z28...an underpowered s13 just wont cut it :D

sept 2nd i'll have the car hopefully...

yeah I got there pretty late but I was able to watch the tandems and it was fucking awesome.

This is one hell ova sweet venue, we need to hold on to this with an iron grip.

And thats to everyone who still treats me like some kind of celebrity, My ever growing Ego thanks you for it. :)

Piner said:
yeah I got there pretty late but I was able to watch the tandems and it was fucking awesome.

This is one hell ova sweet venue, we need to hold on to this with an iron grip.

And thats to everyone who still treats me like some kind of celebrity, My ever growing Ego thanks you for it. :)
LOL!!!
we love u bro.

That was a BLAST!!! I havent been to an event in a while, AND is shows! lol but none the less staying up til 6am the night before and everything that could go wrong going wrong, I had a great time and it was all worth it.... the cars running a little better and i'll Definitely be at most of the upcoming events for more practice.... I'd like to thank Eric for lending a hand, Juan for being Juan, and everybody from SFLD's that is making this happen, Definitely worth it, and to keep drifting off the streets for a small Fee is also a big + :bigthumbu

BTW: any pics of the White E36 BMW ?

heres some of jeremy's shots

juan.jpg

AeroKs14.jpg

Raffi.jpg

i'll post the rest of his once he's done

ScubaSTEVE said:
heres some of jeremy's shots

i'll post the rest of his once he's done

Those pic look sweet! Are those edited or straight out of the camera like that??

noLSDneeded said:
dose anyone have any pics of my white and black coupe??? other than this one???
07-29-07_1500.jpg

sorry no pics but your car was gilding it looked like you were effort less big probs

awesome event i saw alot of the guys on here out there sliding tearing it up the tandem was fucking sick! my cars outa commission so i didnt get to take it out today but some one snap a pic of my boys s13 its the black on with the drift tag in the front single cam bumper with the works in the rear.

Back
Top Bottom