Offical After Countyline Thread

it was fun chilling with you all once again.

to tim and bladder thanks for getting this started (and tim i'm glad you and david finally got my 944 running! ahha)

had an awesome time chilling with josh, michelle, tj, erick, bladder, raffi, rea, shant, ryan and everyone else. tandems were sick. i didnt do that great i didnt get nearly as many runs in as i'd like

but to tim: if your serious about starting this at 7:30am and if your serious about letting us camp out the night before let me and erick know so i can bring my boom box and a big cardboard box and erick can play some daft punk so we can break it downnnnnnn.

had an awesome time, closest event i've been to, even though its still 140 miles away lol.

thanks everyone.

OH!!!!! and btw did anyone happen to get pics of the girl in the high heels, tiny black skirt and red tank top????

hahaha i noticed she caught quite a few peoples attention

Pointing/Looking to the crowd while sideways blasting "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" loud enough to overhear the motor/tires = priceless.

haha i was so glad i was in your car when you did that..

you made my day:) watching you dance though.... kinda ruined it.

HAHA

and tim: let me know about that drift clinic i'd be glad to help just give me a date and i'll be there if its a sat.

Miami_drifter said:
jajaja i think the 86 wanted to go a lil further out :D lmao
Its the drawback of never liftin' kamikaze entries lol. Its all apart of drifting the 86. I wouldn't have it any other way ;) .

I really had fun, a close event is always great. I'll try to drive better next time sorry :eek: .

rwdrift said:
No BMW vs Nissan tandem pics???

img5166copysh3.jpg

i only got 3 runs in but i hope people got sum pics... especially when i got close to the wall !!!

It was fun as fuck. I love the course layout. I just think they should have let everyone out at least one more time.

Erick, Juan, Estie, Ryan, Kyle, and Josh....... WOW! Great all day! The tandems were amazing. I loved
how Josh was all over Erick (I believe that was the match) with Michelle's car.

BTW! There is a new team in town. We go by the name NEVER LIFT. Consists of Giacomo Gaviola in the blue two tone AE86, Alfredo Tognetti in the silver and black AE86, and I (Noel Garcia) in the gold car.

Giacomo, when I saw everyone run over to your car, I got scared. The shit running through my mind was bad. I am so happy nothing happened.

I think I did ok, but I could have done better. lol.

The Redline 03 said:
Its the drawback of never liftin' kamikaze entries lol. Its all apart of drifting the 86. I wouldn't have it any other way ;) .

I really had fun, a close event is always great. I'll try to drive better next time sorry :eek: .

ur rite.. it couldnt turn out better ... some one had to whipe out jk! lmao

Back
Top Bottom