Offical After Countyline Thread

md2020 said:
juan i got a q for ya ....
where did you order the umbrella guy
i went to some sites to see if anyone was up for hire, but i wasn't satisfied with what i was looking at
let me tell you I'm not happy with my rental, but if you go to umbrelladoods.com/sexyraffi/ you can have him too or call 1800-pp5-1-doodoo ask for leeroy tell him I sent you.

Aerok180 said:
DSC_0400_217171.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......how gay......hey Juan, I never got my money for being ur umbrella bitch....thanks for nothing homie! hahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

hey you were huging the umbrella most of the time, and I asked for an umbrella bitch with a sexy chest not a hairy chest... just look at my face of frustration. I guess your pimp got the order wrong.

Last edited:
md2020 said:
umbrella girl
every guy should have one
but can you special order an umbrella guy for me?
i'd prefer a pink borat swim suit

Hmmmmm.....how do I say this in a politically correct way..........

fuck it

This is a MANS sport!

lol, jk, don't hurt me. But you know what I'm saying. Mostly male drifters and spectators so you're gonna have to find your own Umbrella Dude

Juan Henao said:
let me tell you I'm not happy with my rental, but if you go to umbrelladoods.com/sexyraffi/ you can have him too or call 1800-pp5-1-doodoo ask for leeroy tell him I sent you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......how gay......hey Juan, I never got my money for being ur umbrella bitch....thanks for nothing homie! hahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey you were huging the umbrella most of the time, and I asked for an umbrella bitch with a sexy chest not a hairy chest... just look at my face of frustration. I guess your pimp got the order wrong.[/QUOTE]

Stop bro, stop......Im going to piss in my pants from laughing so much.....holy shit this pic made my day!!!! hahahahahaha

it made mine to
i'm going to rent you next event
and i'll make you play the p.a. role to
go get me a drink!!!!

hahahaha.....Juan im so sorry if i disgusted you in anyway possible...i just noticed ur face in the pic and it looks like u were about the hurl! hahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Next Drift Even, I will attend in a business Suit, Driving or Not.......business suit......All i could say is Daijiro Inada! :bigthumbu

Aerok180 said:
hahahaha.....Juan im so sorry if i disgusted you in anyway possible...i just noticed ur face in the pic and it looks like u were about the hurl! hahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Next Drift Even, I will attend in a business Suit, Driving or Not.......business suit......All i could say is Daijiro Inada! :bigthumbu
so u went from umbrella dude to gigolo... nice!
I wasnt going to puke... not on you at least, I'm just naturaly ugly. but that pic is hilarious, glad we can have fun with it. :bigthumbu

LMAO that picture is priceless....omg thats too funny. raffi looks like he just let a MEAN one loose and juan is just basking in the ambience of raffis body gas
DSC_0400_217171.jpg

here's a vid of ur burnout dude. sorry for talkin the whole time. =)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUHww9MjKNk

i was totally impressed by the turnout. had lots of fun. they said something about making it a monthly thing. any word on that? also, can we have someone else announce next time? that guy was a tool.

Back
Top Bottom