Offical After Countyline Thread

Yeah, that's Jimbo. He's been getting a lot better. Two months ago he was already getting the hang of no lift transitions :)

As for Crazy Drift, remember this was the first event. Even Tim recognized the lack of track time yesterday and said that they will work more efficiently next time to ensure that we get the most track time. Weather was also not on our side either.

But all in all, it's a great little track which becomes fun for everyone. Most importantly, it's extremely local!!

Crazy Drift said:
I thought the event freakin sucked. :mad:
I only got 8 runs all day, and for 50 bucks this one was not worth it.
sorry bro but back in the day you would only get about 4 and w/e hopefully next time it last longer but i saw most guys got the same amount of runs o and the pics will be up soon!

hope you don't mind bladder, but I added somethings to the quote to save me some typing...
BLADDER_MASTER said:
Thank you to:

hachi for setting up this event.

All the drivers who put up a great show for the spectators. And also for listening to my every command. ;)

Countyline and My fellow staff members who were with me in the battle of keeping things in control.

My g/f Green Star, DUDOCIUS' g/f Jenica, DUDOCIUS, and DUDOCIUS' family for doing the BBQ.

My Culture for providing Vitaminwater AND Vitaminenergy and the staff shirts.

SFLDrifters members who came out to spectate.

To all who bought stickers.

And to whoever else I forgot to thank. Overall I'm just glad the event went well.

Wow, this event was fire. I love this spot, and I hope we can make this venue better and better, although I hear they are tearing it down at the end of the year? Thanks to the above and cheers to SFLDRIFTERS.COM!

Highwaystar22 said:
As far as photographers and K-Rails go. I've seen a car hit K-Rail and pick it up and land on feet. You always run perpendicular to whats coming for you. The object is to always know where your escape route is. I should know, lol estie almost ran into like 4 of us at Driftmasters United in Orlando. Hahaha Fun times. Luckily I got pics of Kleen555 spraying the other photographers while I was comfortably out of the way. Hahaha

I remember that!

Wow that was a crazy event. :bigthumbu

You comin out to OSW?

240 drifter said:
sorry bro but back in the day you would only get about 4 and w/e hopefully next time it last longer but i saw most guys got the same amount of runs o and the pics will be up soon!

Please tell me you got pics of me. :bigthumbu

Yeah I felt bad for everyone who got littered with rocks. Haha, luckily I didn't get that.
The photographers being in the middle wasn't bad. No one even came close. I was mainly surprised that they didn't make them sign liability forms.

jdm ae86t said:
Please tell me you got pics of me. :bigthumbu
bro i have like 50 of you im batching em now they'll be up in about 10 mins in the archives

aznHIGHclass said:
Yeah I felt bad for everyone who got littered with rocks. Haha, luckily I didn't get that.
The photographers being in the middle wasn't bad. No one even came close. I was mainly surprised that they didn't make them sign liability forms.
yea i was about to say that we gotta do that next time cause if i get hit i dont wanna sue anyone lol

240 drifter said:
bro i have like 50 of you im batching em now they'll be up in about 10 mins in the archives

yea i was about to say that we gotta do that next time cause if i get hit i dont wanna sue anyone lol

I LOVE YOU! :laugh:

so much fun yesterday i had a blast i did a ride along with estie on his last run =] standing out in the rain was worth it didnt even feel the rain after awhile couldnt have had a better time

:bigthumbu two thumbs up :bigthumbu Event was awesome....weather was hotter than my mothers oven.......my skin is burnt. but amazing time.....everyone is getting better andbetter....keep at it peeps..... :D

Good time, I think we can make it more efficient with track time, but prretty good for a first event. Tim, maybe we can stress to the owner to let us have the track all day instead of spending a few hours setting up for drags, etc if he sees that we are serious and want to make this a permanent venue.

STP03bluesi said:
I remember that!

Wow that was a crazy event. :bigthumbu

You comin out to OSW?

If Josh will stop dragging his feet and give em the press info I'll be there. I planned on it. I bring my girl with me to spot cause I trust her.

I almost begged the lady at the front to sign a liability form. And she was like "No don't worry they're only for the drivers". I looked at her like she was crazy and I said. "You DO realize I will be ON THE TRACK while the cars are running takign pictures? And you still don't want me to sign your liability forms? I've been to many events and they've always wanted me to sign a release." She looked back at me and just said, "No it's fine". I almost had a heart attack.

The front end needs to tighten up some, and making media pay for an event is HELLA BOOP. Without media the, impact and footprint of an event is reduced. They let me, and others like, me in and on track for free. In turn we give them free advertising. That I couldn't understand..... Tim I know it was prolly not your fault, but something to work on.

Last edited:
Yes I agree some stuff wasn't handled the best way. We had to pay for media passes too. I'm down to support the sport any day but some subjects must be understood from both parties perspective. F'it I'll see about starting suggestion thread.

Just wanted to add that we can't forget to thank SpoolUpRacing for bringing out their tire changer. I imagine the drivers were happy to have them there.

Last edited:
BLADDER_MASTER said:
Just wanted to add that we can't forget to thank SpoolUpRacing for bringing out their tire changer. I imagine the drivers were happy to have them there.

Thank guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
slide-ways-for-five-days said:
i just need to remember to bring treats next time.
yeah me too. haha. it was nice to see your mom and g-ma and cousins there. it is always nice seeing family support what their kids/ grandkids do.

gsracer said:
AWESOME some one got video of me hitting the trash can, It was a great event, hopefully i can get all the bugs ironed out of my car for the next event

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_yc20EKC6U

Sucks I didn't get up there in time for your runs, but good effort man. Nice to see you didn't take the wheels off. Drifting on rims instead of stockers and steelies FTMFW!!! :bigthumbu
That V8 sounded soooooo damn nice.

BLADDER_MASTER said:

Not a problem at all...Thank you for having us!

Back
Top Bottom