Offical After Countyline Thread

^^^ thats funny... i know u ryan!!!!
anyways, today was an awesome day overall... i loved how South Florida repped hardcore today.
Everyone impressed me driving. Juan, ur a fucken baller man.. great driving and the car looks great. Ryan, u tore that shit up too man, and estie, i think we held a pretty good line, but we need to pick up the speed.... and props to all the other drivers.
I think i had an off day today, i was having a lot of angle issues. As of some of u noticed my front wheel whobbling like crazy when i was in full lock. i need to get that shit fixed.. it was fucking me up all day causing me to lose speed. I removed my steering stoppers to get more angle, but im hitting frame at full lock causing the tired to jump. anyways, enough of my problems...
SFLD FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the is350 drifting made me want to hit the guy.
i dont know, maybe it's just me but that car is too beauuutiful to be fucked up.

awesome event - the announcer but thats obvious.

"Let's do some duel drifting!"
"Let's do some double drifting!"

Thanks to whoever told him it's called "tandem."

soldiaboy said:
img4891copygo1.jpg

img4898copyha2.jpg

img4931copyzi9.jpg

img4948copyal2.jpg

img5068copygf2.jpg

img5115copyfy8.jpg

img5141copyyc7.jpg

img5164copyiu1.jpg

img5174copytn7.jpg

img5180copyvo3.jpg

img5187copyez7.jpg

img5193copyhv3.jpg

img5208copyov0.jpg

pics look bad. o well sorry

w00t look at dat truck lol for those who saw me it took me a couple times to get it goin lol kept hittin fuel cut and alignment is off so i went sideways...but i finally got it lol good pics also FUN ASS EVENT TEAM CHRIS FTMFW

Shit Happens Racing ghahahahaha

whew long fucking trip

Awsome fucking event guys. SFL has stepped up! We hold that shit down son.

Thanks to Guillermo for housing a island boy. Nathalie for having such a sweet ass, Mike for keeping his clothes on.

Big respect to all the people I FINALLY met in person. Its a fucking blast thank you all for having me up, and I will be up there on a more permenant basis very soon.

Juan........dood thank you so much for the ride along. That was incredible, and I was stoked the entire time.

Chuck is the weirdest mother fucker I have met in a while. Homeboy just looked over, stared at me, says "im chuck by the way" *pause* and turns back around :laugh:

Erik, dood call me anytime, you have teh secksay voice. And you still are an asshole

Mehgz - <3 thats all I have to say

Josh - glad FINALLY meeting you. next time we get some more chill time

Michelle - yo you are way too cute. You look awsome out there hanging it with the men.

Everyone else I forgot - eat it :p

Thank you to:

hachi for setting up this event.

All the drivers who put up a great show for the spectators. And also for listening to my every command. ;)

My fellow staff members who were with me in the battle of keeping things in control.

My g/f Green Star, DUDOCIUS' g/f Jenica, DUDOCIUS, and DUDOCIUS' family for doing the BBQ.

My Culture for providing Vitaminwater and the staff shirts.

SFLDrifters members who came out to spectate.

To all who bought stickers.

And to whoever else I forgot to thank. Overall I'm just glad the event went well.

Last edited:
sup guys great event i took over 2000 pics so im in the process of uploading them but they should be up in a few i'll post a new thread 4 it thanks alot to everyone especially the girl with the unbrella where all the photographers were lol I<33 U! lol

KaZ_7 said:
i wanna shake juans hand (guy in the s13 in A class). DUDE U ROCKED!!!

s13 a class
the white one?
if so it was myself and josh driving it
2 drivers

eNtRy SpEeD said:
I forget the brothers names, but that black s14 is looking ridiculously hot!

shanti with the black s14
raff's car wasn't ready

kwkouki said:
Michelle - yo you are way too cute. You look awsome out there hanging it with the men.

aw thanks a lot
i had a lot of fun
thank you MY CULTURE for helping me not pass out because i'm a hobo and didn't bring any water no $$ for it lol and thanks for the gal dori mycul sticker
i love the design suaknee
thanks to the people who brought the food ... i would've passed out if i didn't eat at least one hamburger because i didn't eat all day
everyone there was awesome
i <3 all of you guys
thanks for the support
what was up with *my* umbrella girl cheating on me
i was pissed ^_^
that was kind of awkward
thanks to tim and friends for giving me a slim jim when i locked my keys in my car at the sunoco after the event
the tandems were sick
thanks for all the ride alongs etc ... :D

and BLADDER ... that was a weird hello hug lmao

~ continuing to rock the single cam ~
(until i can afford an sr)

michelle you rock...only girl out there and you showed them that women can too drive (not really) LOL kidding please dont kill me

and thanks again my culture for the vitamin water tshirt

EMIL!

you might want to watch yourself since i now know where you live and if you want me to inspire your gf watch what you say :mad:
just kidding
get her a damn rwd mt car already
ditch the eclipse
thanks for letting me stay at your house and bringing me around your friends
but i can't deny that
EAST COAST RIDERZ are ghey

shes self inspired lol
and way to give away the surprise. ok guys this is what ill be sliding at the next event
IMG00089.jpg

lol j/k

IMG00090.jpg

love it

Back
Top Bottom