Offical After Countyline Thread

ScubaSTEVE said:
heres some of jeremy's shots

juan.jpg

i'll post the rest of his once he's done
OMG!!!
that is SEX!!!
thanks

Esties car is on the fucking ground...in case anyone didnt notice.

couldnt make it out...sounds like a crazy turnout for just a practice.

Quick Video

made a quick video... only like 4 or 5 diffrent cars in it... it was only a fast video i made for now...

*COUNTYLINE DRIFT VIDEO*

I do perfer the sounds of the cars but i just put music instead since all u can hear is the announcer talkin about front wheel drive cars :laugh: ... and its a drifting event :laugh:

ME = Black G35 Coupe with sexy flush wheels.

I NEEEEEEDDDD to do the headgasket on the SR20... grrr I want to make the next event.

yeah that u too everyone that helped setup the event. Thank you ladies and rob ofcourse for the food and drink. Thanks to My Culture for the vitamin water, chillin like always.

For the next time, Big G for the annoucement, start ontime and end Later(like initially posted).
hopefully Ill do better next time.

oh yeah the tandem was good and thanks to everyone for letting me ride along.

POLE-POSITION said:
that pic is so photochopped......the car is supposed to be white and a hatch
LMAO!!!!
nice try.

DefyingGrip19 said:
made a quick video... only like 4 or 5 diffrent cars in it... it was only a fast video i made for now...

*COUNTYLINE DRIFT VIDEO*

I do perfer the sounds of the cars but i just put music instead since all u can hear is the announcer talkin about front wheel drive cars :laugh: ... and its a drifting event :laugh:
WOW!!!!
great vid, awesome song too.
thanks and mad props!

WOW.. I napped after countyline.. and come back to 8 pages.. awesome day today..

Juan, Estie, Erick, Shant, Ryan.. VERY IMPRESSED.
Michelle, girl.. wow. It was great seeing you out there.
Kyles dirt drop and a rock to my leg.. lol THANKS KYLE jk ;)
To all you guys out there, you did a great job! Keep it up!
To everyone who cooked..and was apart of that. Thankyou again.
To the ones who rocked the Vitaminenergy Shirts.. thankyou so much!
Tim you are the man, Thanks for everything.. and the media passes. You did great today.
To all the staff.. good job!
and to COUNTYLINE.. for throwing this event.
def.. e30 on the mic next time ;) haha.

I tried getting pictures of mostly all the cars.. Ill try to most of them up tomm after work. =)
It was great seeing all of you guys out there. Cant wait till more events at countyline!

pics up tomm <3

DSC00254.jpg

HELL FUCK YES! FULL FUCKING OPP SON. WHO CAN DO THAT ANGLE WITH STOCK TIE RODS?!?!? THATS RIGHT GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!

/vent :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom