Offical After Countyline Thread

thanks for letting me ride in your car erick
that was awesome
now i have to get an e30
img5164copyiu1.jpg

img5166copysh3.jpg

^ Glad you liked it man. The cars are great... if you ever get one, you know where to look for advice/help. :D

On the real. Big props to alot of the DRIVERS!!!

Erik mr rwdrift. YOU HAVE BALLZ. Going up against some big guns. Glad you bring some variety to the track.

Juan. Speachless as always.

Estie love your exhuast but i lurv you more.

Bladder master bigs ups to you your the best!

PROPS to everyone out there!

Props to countyline!

And i love all you guys dont know what else to say.

p.s. get me on a mic :)

e30 gangsta said:

Erik mr rwdrift. YOU HAVE BALLZ. Going up against some big guns. Glad you bring some variety to the track.

Props to countyline!

u n the mic next time fo shoooooo :bigthumbu

e30 gangsta said:

Props to countyline!

thanks homie and mos deff for you on the mic! :bigthumbu

SileightyBoi said:

Ah, most definately... that guy had no idea what he was announcing. Nice guy, but WAY uninformed.

Had a great time, carpooled in my beater with two others from SFL240SX. I was wearing a green shirt "Beware of Gold Diggers" with a Nismo hat.

Juan tore shit up!!! The tandem with the Miata was sickness. You guys came SO close to touching a couple times. Great car control. Whoever you are in the Miata, good job.

WTF was up with the Black Kouki S14 with the wobbling passenger front wheel?
That looked super dangerous.

Got to finally see who the other Kyle with the Kouki was... everytime people announced the name I got stared at like "There's another Kyle with a Kouki?" LOL

Props to the 86 for getting out of the mud on your own I thought it would have to be towed.

Braggenrites had balls to leave the Z33 parked there... I was waiting for someone to lose it and crash into it.

Oh, someone hook me up with a ride along next time. :)

All in all... great time and well worth the $10 if not just for the entertainment of watching Guillermo correcting the announcer every two seconds while I laughed in the stands.

How can I fucking forget!? Thanks Tim for the whole event! Thanks Bladder and the rest of SFL kitchen for the food! If I didn't mention someone, I am sorry, I am dead tired. lol.

eNtRy SpEeD said:
I didn't know there was an autocross today LOL

Hey bro that's pretty cute. I didnt know junkyard car owners that sell projects for worse dumpsters were allowed to talk.

This event was great, the turnout was 50x more than I expected, we showed countyline what sfldrifters is all about, rain or shine it still goes down I would of put the auto super hicas out there but time was tight with work

Erick your awesome, sick driving cause of you im still wiping tires off of my face and hair

Estee your the man, good lookin out on the tandem ride alongs for me and my girl, she popped a woody and wouldn't stop talking and smiling about it the whole way home

Juan henao way to show them how s13s red/burgundy s13s put it down, and the car looks great

E30 gangsta we showed them how those hispanics do it in public, my road dog we got loud and latin and the crowd was loving it, "brazilero dale maricon!!!!!!!!!!" lol it was great

All the tandem drivers estee, ryan, kleen555, josh, erick, shaunt my bad if I forgot anyone you guys showed them how we roll and that we can put on a show

Props to all my culture you guys are the shit puling me out of the car on my way out for pictures and all the free vitamin water mad love

Jdmnismo300 for being the residential guard/taxi/coach

Bladder your rich christensen mock up was priceless "corre tira flecha"

Mad love to the owners of the track for having us the experience was unreal
I didn't drive but its great to see how everyone came and supported SFLdrifters even in the rain you guys toughed it out with us. you guys are great.

SFLdrifters put it down today and hopefully there's more to come with me right there in the mix of it whether I drive or not

FlyinFINN said:
That was a awesome event to watch! Just one thing to say... tell the announcer to shut up once in a while GOD DAMN, guy gave me a fucking headache. "HERE COMES A ROTARY RX7!" - uhh no its a v8 240. "HERE COMES A HONDA CIVIC!" -no thats a 240. "THIS MIATA HAS A 350 FORD V8 IN IT" uhh no. And he kept screaming like we can't already hear him loud as fuck. Besides that, awesome event.

Thats why at events i usually wear my IRL Headset with Ipod :bigthumbu

When i shoot I like to be in tune...not have to listen to announcer.

Sorry to miss this event. Hope to see some of you at OSW

Back
Top Bottom