Offical After Countyline Thread

I had a lot of fun at this event. I hope everyone enjoyed the 86 flying off course, deep into the "forrest" lol. Being too lazy to change balding front tires in the rain and never lifting ftl :( . I will say for the next event the people/photographers in the middle need to move somewhere else.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
hey that shitty pic made a great avatar. thanks.
no problem bosss, my homeboi couldn't get over your car seriously he wouldn;t shut up about it.
hopefully they could keep doing the sunday thing, cuz saturdays are out for me

Ok so where to start....

First of all: Tim... you da man. I still want to go swimming with you in the vert.

Second: Juan, Estie and Ryan. The tandem was SICK. Loved every second of it and I look forward to more tandems. Juan, my bad on those spins lol... I still dunno how you pulled it off.

Third: Vince... you know I <3 you nigga.

Also, just as importantly, thank you for all the crowd support. I looked and pointed to at least 20-30 of you :D Thanks to all the cats that showed the love and support making this such a great community.

I think this event was great as a starter. With a bit of fine tuning, I think we can get to a point where everyone is happy.

img4891copygo1.jpg

img4898copyha2.jpg

img4931copyzi9.jpg

img4948copyal2.jpg

img5068copygf2.jpg

img5115copyfy8.jpg

img5141copyyc7.jpg

img5164copyiu1.jpg

img5174copytn7.jpg

img5180copyvo3.jpg

img5187copyez7.jpg

img5193copyhv3.jpg

img5208copyov0.jpg

pics look bad. o well sorry

By far, my favorite was the tandem at the end.
It was sick!
Props to Juan, Erick, Estie, Shant, and Ryan. I have much for you guys!

Last edited:
wow! this was one of the best events I ever been to. the turnout w2as great and so were the drivers.
KAZ_7 thank you and everyone else for the props
Estie, Ryan, Erik, shant, Kyle you guys roked!!! Ryan and Erik, any time you guys wanna tandem I'm there... Josh u need more power.
I see many driver steping up they're game and that is really good and I was glad to see that, along wityh the great sportsmanship that was in every driver. good job everyone.
thanks to Tim (hatchi) for setting up such a great event, like I told you u host it I'm there bro.
props to the staff who kept it organized and came every time to my car to spray water, good job out there guys we love you.. w/ or w/o clothes j/k mike.
also many thanks to the SFLDrifters BBQ crew for satifing our hunger. and to Myculture for keep us hydrated. and las buy not least to JG autoworks for keeping my car running like a badass.
had a blast and look forward to the next one.

well ide like to go ahead and thank everyone for a BAD ASS event it was a pleasuh keeping all yo cars nice and cool TIM (hachi) hats off to you bro awesome time today all the drivers did amazing kyle killing it juan killing it eric killing it and all the other drivers awesome u might not see it but from our point of view u can tell the difference on how yo runs from the morning were soso and your last runs were awesome sfl drifting blowing da fuk up

p.s. sorry i didnt get naked

for the ones i forgot omg so srry rob and da ladies with da cooking! oh man u guys kick ass awesome food all day and for free for real thank u guys so much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom