Offical After Countyline Thread

fun...fun....fun...and a blast!!
got there late right before the rain,
drove home change, got umbrella and got right back
will be there next month......great job for all the guys & "Gals"
showing some skills......Juan & the dude in the Aero S14 killed it..also the dude in the Red Silvia
hatch....everyone did awsome...just some of the ones that showed more skills,
dude in the Miata is just crazy!!...nice riding also

they should just work on making it Drift...no 1/8 mile racing...thanks for the rain
since just kept it to drifting....better than having to go to Moroso and getting home after 10pm
all burned up....count me in for every up coming event!!
I got some pics...and small clips
I'll get them up by Tue

Juan Henao said:
also many thanks to the SFLDrifters BBQ crew for satifing our hunger.

jdmnismo300 said:
for the ones i forgot omg so srry rob and da ladies with da cooking! oh man u guys kick ass awesome food all day and for free for real thank u guys so much
jdm ae86t said:
Thanks Bladder and the rest of SFL kitchen for the food!
Nunook said:
Thank you ladies and rob ofcourse for the food and drink.
J30 Meghz said:
To everyone who cooked..and was apart of that. Thankyou again.
md2020 said:
thanks to the people who brought the food ... i would've passed out if i didn't eat at least one hamburger because i didn't eat all day
DUDOCIUS said:
I want to thank my girlfriend Jenny for attending the event and helping with the BBQ (even Thought it was her Bday, HAPPY BDAY!!! sweetie) I also want to thank Diana Bladder's girl friend for all the food and the BBQ...
meanS4teen said:
Thanks for the food.

thanks and glad you guys enjoyed the food,it got hectic at some points but all in all it was fun, i know some of you didnt post your thank-yous but said it verbally on sunday but even though we didnt get to see any drifting from our tent area,i got to see the last tandems, which were of course awesome, great job to juan and ryan and the other drivers oh and thanks to mycu for bringing the table and letting us use it, but thanks to suaknee, shane,and those who helped recycle!!

thanks robert & jenica for helping with the bbq and recycling...

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Thank you to:

My g/f Green Star, DUDOCIUS' g/f Jenica, DUDOCIUS, and DUDOCIUS' family for doing the BBQ.

well you made me do the bbq! jk you didnt but next time a little closer to the track w/o the bugs and mud, but np h.b.o.

It was an awesome Event!

Thanks to:

Tim for the awesome event and getting me the media pass last minute and helping me out at the event when they couldn't find it
BLADDER for his tips for the event which really helped!
The Staff A.K.A. Drifters not drifting this event and friends/family of staff. Thanks for keeping spectators safe, making the event run and BBQ which for some reason I never went to!?!?
MYCU for the vitamin water
Juan for the ride along and fucking rocking the shit out of the event and tandem. Did you finally get all cleaned up for your lovely *little* lady lol and put her together
Announcer for making me laugh
Kyle and Estie, for some reason my camera LOVED your cars, best shots are of Kyle and a lot of good shots of Estie
JDM of Miami for making the proper arrangements for David and I to go, and for the Umbrella girl :eek: :bigthumbu ..........Did you guys enjoy that? want more? let me know I want feed back on the umbrella girl idea, I can arrange for you (Drivers) to have your own personal umbrella girl, if you are serious about it shoot me a pm and I'll see what we can do.
speaking of which....JDM of Miami Crew, David for driving and being the PR/FAQ guy, and Michiyo for being the umbrella girl, I think she did awesome!
Spectators for coming out and supporting the scene
Photographers for risking your lives with me lol
Sony for my camera :p

And ANYONE ELSE that I may have forgot

Pics soon!

umbrella girl
every guy should have one
but can you special order an umbrella guy for me?
i'd prefer a pink borat swim suit

md2020 said:
umbrella girl
every guy should have one
but can you special order an umbrella guy for me?
i'd prefer a pink borat swim suit

Im sure you can...Juan did :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DSC_0400_217171.jpg

hahaha lmfao
but it'd have to be a special outfit
rea should drive and have raff as her umbrella man ^_^

slidewayz240sx said:

DSC_0400_217171.jpg

:laugh: thats great! Yes i forgot to thank the girls for the BBQ. its the only area i wasn't stressin out in. :bigthumbu

is hachi tim?

if so ... THANKS FOR THE SLIM JIM TIM
how am i supposed to return that to you?

soo I went to the indoor karting last night.. so I couldnt do the pictures.. But once Im off work.. they will have my full attention! and Ill make sure to post them tonight.. Promise. I know people are waiting and Im sorry..

thats what crack does.. lol as show in sig* haha. jk

FAL said:
Juan for the ride along and fucking rocking the shit out of the event and tandem. Did you finally get all cleaned up for your lovely *little* lady lol and put her together
yes I did and she's great! :bigthumbu thanks man I owe you.

slidewayz240sx said:

DSC_0400_217171.jpg
LMAO!!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
thats great!

juan i got a q for ya ....
where did you order the umbrella guy
i went to some sites to see if anyone was up for hire, but i wasn't satisfied with what i was looking at

J30 Meghz said:
soo I went to the indoor karting last night.. so I couldnt do the pictures.. But once Im off work.. they will have my full attention! and Ill make sure to post them tonight.. Promise. I know people are waiting and Im sorry..

thats what crack does.. lol as show in sig* haha. jk

i want to hurry up and post pics that you took on my myspace lol
why are you depriving us of our pics!

DSC_0400_217171.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......how gay......hey Juan, I never got my money for being ur umbrella bitch....thanks for nothing homie! hahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aerok180 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......how gay......hey Juan, I never got my money for being ur umbrella bitch....thanks for nothing homie! hahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

from that picture i can see y lol juan is definatly 50% out of the unbrella :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigthumbu

PlatanoDrifter said:

from that picture i can see y lol juan is definatly 50% out of the unbrella :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigthumbu[/QUOTE]

I probably smelled like ass and he was being nice....ahahahahahahahahaha damn, i might as well quite this umbrella guy job, not worth it! :D

^^^ LMAO... haahahahahahahahaha

Juan doesn't look to happy with u bro.... damn, how hard is it holding a umbrella... bitch!!!!! hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom