Longest you've gone without sex

The Redline 03 said:
This topic grew fast geez lol. It really isn't that hard to do random hook ups, the big drawback on that is you might end up with a "gift" that will keep on giving. Just become friends with a hot girl who just became a nypho and your set ;) . You'll be good in that department, in-shape and have fun "excercises" :bigthumbu .

one night stands can be fun, but the first time I had one a month later I found out she was saying she pregnant and I ended up finding out thru other ppl and she wasnt gonna tell me and have it, then she got an abortion blah blah blah... too much for the first time I will say. I was rather jaded and still am.

btw I do have a fleshlight :laugh:

Hypnotize Drift said:
idk im a shy ugly ass guy i guess...

dude get more confidence, u could be shy n all some chicks find that attractive... BTW most girls dont go for looks they just go for someone they can relate to a good guy..thats it n have fun.. o n dont go the next top model.. they SHANKS.. that is all

I'm sorry... personality is a big part of it.
But if a girl doesn't find you attractive... yea.. you'll just be a "good friend" meaning someone we'll chill with but you'll never get the vag.

natariix said:
I'm sorry... personality is a big part of it.
But if a girl doesn't find you attractive... yea.. you'll just be a "good friend" meaning someone we'll chill with but you'll never get the vag.

Story of my life, I guess my personality just sucks :D yeah thats gotta be it

well im getting laid tomorow...lol but getting my girl was NOT EASY!!!...you gotta be a good person and shit...cant be a dick..cuz then she wont accept it lol...just be a good guy,dont cheat, keep her entertained, eventually she will fall in love, then you will, and BAMMMM!!!! you get LAID lol..GOOD LUCK! :bigthumbu

Mars said:
one night stands can be fun, but the first time I had one a month later I found out she was saying she pregnant and I ended up finding out thru other ppl and she wasnt gonna tell me and have it, then she got an abortion blah blah blah... too much for the first time I will say. I was rather jaded and still am.

btw I do have a fleshlight :laugh:

You never fail to make my day when you post :laugh: . Well, you a need a girl your cool with, laid-back and is a nypho lol. No drama, no stress, etc just action. . .sometimes too much ;) .

What's the vag? lol :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Hello guy the very thing every guy is after........

The Redline 03 said:
You never fail to make my day when you post :laugh: . Well, you a need a girl your cool with, laid-back and is a nypho lol. No drama, no stress, etc just action. . .sometimes too much ;) .

laid back, sex fiend, drama and stress free? no such thing!

WOW, this thread grew FAST!!! Just gotta go out man, the girls just aren't gonna come knocking on your door.....Hello my name is Amy would you like to have sex.....NO, it doesn't happen that way... unless you pay for it that way, LOL!! Go out to a bar or club and grow the balls to say HELLO to a chick.

KDMTyte said:
WOW, this thread grew FAST!!! Just gotta go out man, the girls just aren't gonna come knocking on your door.....Hello my name is Amy would you like to have sex.....NO, it doesn't happen that way... unless you pay for it that way, LOL!! Go out to a bar or club and grow the balls to say HELLO to a chick.

get a gf, then you'll get at least one knockin. lol

KDMTyte said:
LOL, like everybody has said on here already GF=DRAMA!! ONE NIGHT STAND=SATISFIED!!
yea im going to have to go with 1badz on this one i was very happy for a year and a half with a girl. Women can be headache but if you get a good one you wont care. dude as HOMO as it might sound theres nothing like coming home to a girl who loves you. its like the best shit to come home to

MiaS13 said:
yea im going to have to go with 1badz on this one i was very happy for a year and a half with a girl. Women can be headache but if you get a good one you wont care. dude as HOMO as it might sound theres nothing like coming home to a girl who loves you. its like the best shit to come home to

reason you wont care is becuase your happieness with her will out weigh all the bad stuff....but if too much of the bad stuff happens and barely any good ones occour, then your gonna start wondering how worth it, it really is...

its kinda hard to find a girl that loves only and exactly what you do and vise versa...

you just gotta see and hope that the differences arent that ig and can be worked around it.

Back
Top Bottom