Longest you've gone without sex

Tonymac said:
You had mentioned earlier about knowing right away whether or not you're attracted to a guy. Well I'm saying there's a right and wrong way for a man to act depending on whether he's trying to build attraction or not. Attraction is formed from many levels - not just uncontrollable attributes like looks and/or money.

I agree as well.
Believe, money has nothing to do with the guys I date.
All the ones I've dated have been broke as hell LOL!
I work and make my own money, I don't need theirs.

natariix said:
I agree as well.
Believe, money has nothing to do with the guys I date.
All the ones I've dated have been broke as hell LOL!
I work and make my own money, I don't need theirs.

Oh I believe you and that's great btw! :bigthumbu

None of my boyfriends really buy me anything lol.
I'm used to working and buying myself whatever it is I want.
Their money means nothing to me, or what car they drive or whatever. As long as they're someone I find attractive, are honest, have the same fucked up sarcastic sense of humor that I have and respect me it's all good.

Which is why I'm totally happy with my current boyfriend :D
*insert "AWWWWW" sounds here* lol.

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

you guys need a.... if i had one day to live thread....what would i do............ you can only imagine some of the fucked up shit people would come up with....but the bored at work was entertaining....

I got video of my ex fuckign herself with a vibrator while I fuck her anal cavity

Mars said:
I got video of my ex fuckign herself with a vibrator while I fuck her anal cavity

hahaha...i had some of those too. on my old laptop though, so no more vids...

still got the pix though :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom