Longest you've gone without sex

Yeah chicks love 240's.

But they love manly mustaches more.

Throw a pet fish into the mix and IDK what would happen.

Luckily for me, I have a pet fish and a 240. Total pimp, I know. No mustache for now. :*(

DrumFunKen said:
1. Trip to amsterdamn and the redlight district................ I'm good in the sex dept but there are others for me to visit. Anyone want to set up a trip??????

Yes (and I'm serious) but for purposes other than prostitutes. :bigthumbu You'll have time to yourself too since I'll have to check out the local electro breaks scene...I know you hate breaks (booo haha).

Tonymac said:
Yes (and I'm serious) but for purposes other than prostitutes. :bigthumbu You'll have time to yourself too since I'll have to check out the local electro breaks scene...I know you hate breaks (booo haha).

Hahaha Katie and I are down to go. Lets pick a date and make it happen.

On the real the gf route is a bit complicated. Did i get some sure. Was it worth all the drama hell naw. Acting like a dick ftmfw if all you want is siax.

And to the rest of you guys who aint getting non. Your problem is that you are putting the pussy on the pedestal.

e30 gangsta said:
On the real the gf route is a bit complicated. Did i get some sure. Was it worth all the drama hell naw. Acting like a dick ftmfw if all you want is siax.

And to the rest of you guys who aint getting non. Your problem is that you are putting the pussy on the pedestal.

Bout time someone said that...

e30 gangsta said:

-___-

nooooooooooooooooooooooo comment.

TaGsThAsTreetZ said:
STDS FTW
go for the drunkiies or smokies :bigthumbu

I fixed it for you...

This topic grew fast geez lol. It really isn't that hard to do random hook ups, the big drawback on that is you might end up with a "gift" that will keep on giving. Just become friends with a hot girl who just became a nypho and your set ;) . You'll be good in that department, in-shape and have fun "excercises" :bigthumbu .

God damn I'm lucky I have a hot g/f. I get it whenever I want. Now I realize why there are so many slobs always hitting on her. They aint getting none...Poor girl can't even go for a run without being stopped by some guy asking for "directions". Just go for a drive and ask a hot girl where I-95 is...Then ask her out...Don't get easier than that...Or go to the club... :laugh:

rb_reds13 said:
God damn I'm lucky I have a hot g/f. I get it whenever I want. Now I realize why there are so many slobs always hitting on her. They aint getting none...Poor girl can't even go for a run without being stopped by some guy asking for "directions". Just go for a drive and ask a hot girl where I-95 is...Then ask her out...Don't get easier than that...Or go to the club... :laugh:

pics or it anit trof.

...about 20mins ago :D

rb_reds13 said:

and i feel ya man, i know the feeling ;) lol.

rb_reds13 said:

haha hope you dont get the wrongs directions.

<--------- will do that to you. :D

Back
Top Bottom