Z06 Vs R35.

its not pussy hurt its more like me having trouble understanding how ppl dont realize what an amazing machine nissan has made seriously. fuck modding capabilitieas AS A WHOLE THE GTR IS A GENUINE PIECE OF PERFECTION for the price. since wen do japanese sports cars beat european exotics? ON THE TOUGHEST TRACK IN THE WORLD.

and im no brand whore i drive w.e. the fuck i like but i give props wen props are due and a 70k import pullin those numbers at the ring is an incredible feet no matter what anyone fucking says

its not pussy hurt its more like me having trouble understanding how ppl dont realize what an amazing machine nissan has made seriously. fuck modding capabilitieas AS A WHOLE THE GTR IS A GENUINE PIECE OF PERFECTION for the price. since wen do japanese sports cars beat european exotics? ON THE TOUGHEST TRACK IN THE WORLD.

and im no brand whore i drive w.e. the fuck i like but i give props wen props are due and a 70k import pullin those numbers at the ring is an incredible feet no matter what anyone fucking says
Yes fuck modding capabilities because if I'm not mistaken when you take the stock rims off of the R35 the car will no longer run. So in order to do a simple wheel upgrade you must get a stand alone? Nissan makes ehhh decent cars but its the aftermarket capabilities that actually made Nissan what it is today.

How are you going to name the new GTR R35 when it totally strays away from what the R32-R34 became famous for? Do you think that the Skyline would have been as much a success if it were not for the aftermarket capabiltie?

The new GTR should be the Fail35. Its not a Skyline its a super car

It isn't a Skyline.. I don't see the word "Skyline" anywhere in it's name, where are you people getting this? I see "GTR".. no "Skyline".. the V35/V36 on the otherhand..

[I know, still an R## but still..]

Last edited:
The R32-34 got all their popularity from being great track cars. Do some research. Hence why it got the name Godzilla because its great track performance. The R chassis didn't become famous for its after market support. It was all because:

A. A twin turbo inline six motor that started with 313hp.
B. Its all wheel drive.
C. It has the ATTESA E-TS traction control system.
D. IT WAS BUILT FOR STREET/TRACK USE.

Im really starting to realize that people judge the GTR by looks and video's. See one in person or even become lucky enough to drive one. The car was built by Nissan to be street driven and taken to the track. The GTR beat all of the cars that ran the Nurburgring except for the ZR-1, and the Pagani Zonda F clubsport. It beat the Porshe 911/997 GT2 that has roughly 522hp. A car that has about 42 less horsepower and weighs more beat the 911. Come on now that has to say something. Quit being closed minded and judging on your opinion with out supporting facts.

Yeah its not famous because solely because of its aftermarket capabilities but I gurantee you it wouldnt be the legend it is because of its good trackability....at least here in the US.

I am not being close minded the car has awesome technology. I'm not sure if they did this but in the concept days of the GTR R35 they were saying 7 speed automatic, 4 wheel steering, and anti-lag computer that holds boost at idle. Thats some serious technology if they used it but I am just not a fan of the GTR R35 I think they took it away from the Sport Compact scene and made a super car leaving the people who loved the car so much out to dry because we can't afford that shit.

And in all honesty you know as well as everyone else if you have the money to buy in the super car category your not going to go out and say hey I have millions and I'm going to go out and buy a Nissan. The people they geared that car for have no respect for Nissan and lets face it........it's not going to drop panties like a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Thats why overal I believe the car fails

^lol.. name-calling ftmfw

It's a successor to the Skyline GTR, but it is no Skyline in and of itself. They used to be based off sedans, aka, the Skyline, now its disassociated with the Skyline and has been designed on its own separate platform.. That's the reason I think Carlos Ghosn dropped the name "Skyline" from this beast.

Skyline=Infiniti G35/37 here in the States
GTR=....GTR

[this is how I interpreted it, I could be wrong]

Car and Driver, Edmunds, and many others have called it the R35 Skyline. Take it as you will.

Its not a skyline. Nissan announced a good time ago that they wanted the GTR to be a separate entity, hence the lack of Skyline anywhere in its name.

Yes fuck modding capabilities because if I'm not mistaken when you take the stock rims off of the R35 the car will no longer run. So in order to do a simple wheel upgrade you must get a stand alone? Nissan makes ehhh decent cars but its the aftermarket capabilities that actually made Nissan what it is today.

How are you going to name the new GTR R35 when it totally strays away from what the R32-R34 became famous for? Do you think that the Skyline would have been as much a success if it were not for the aftermarket capabiltie?

The new GTR should be the Fail35. Its not a Skyline its a super car

You are only the 2nd person to ever fully annoy me on this site.

If you think any of the previous GTR's aftermarkets simply emerged out of thin air, you're retarded. It took years and years for its upgradability to become what it has. In due time, the same will be possible, if not more, with the newest GTR.

R32's, R33's, and R34's all became famous for their high-tech, cheap, out of box performance. They have been known as Porsche killers since their conception. Aftermarket enthusiasm no doubt fueled the fire for fanboy-dom, but ignorance would lead one to believe that this is what created the bulk of its buying market. GTR's are the Japanese's answer to supercars, not the aftermarket.

Last edited:
Yeah its not famous because solely because of its aftermarket capabilities but I gurantee you it wouldnt be the legend it is because of its good trackability....at least here in the US.

You can't guarantee shit. Your idea of famous is ignorant super street reading fanboyism.

I am not being close minded
Yet everyone else on this site things you are.

I think they took it away from the Sport Compact scene and made a super car leaving the people who loved the car so much out to dry because we can't afford that shit.

That is what the GTR's have always intended to be. Nissan didn't make this car for pipe-dreaming kids. They made it for big boys who can differentiate their ass from a hole in the wall.

And in all honesty you know as well as everyone else if you have the money to buy in the super car category your not going to go out and say hey I have millions and I'm going to go out and buy a Nissan.

That's not the goal. Its to allow the masses access to supercar performance at a fraction of a supercar price tag. Nissan knows a Ferrari will always be a Ferrari and Nissan will always be a Nissan.

The people they geared that car for have no respect for Nissan

That is an absolutely ridiculous, unfounded assumption.

Well someone hasn't sent the memo to Car And Driver cause I have an issue riiight here.

Who cares what they say? Just go to Nissan Japan.

Look, here's a skyline. http://www.nissan.co.jp/EN/LINEUP/lineup_32.html Its a g37 here. Here's a GTR http://www.nissan.co.jp/EN/LINEUP/lineup_47.html. Its a GTR here.

Last edited:
Damn. I'm emailing Car and Driver to let them know I'm sueing them because they got me Powned to near Death.

lmao @ this thread.. at the end of the day.. which car was faster in a straight line race???.. thats what the vids were of.. a straight line race.... so quit your bitching and go change your tampon.. your almighty GTR has failed to a faster car.. it was bound to happen...

I don't think anybody who purchases a GTR really is all that concerned with straight line performance. Especially when you consider what it lost to. I mean, anyone can read the drag time slips - GTRs trap slower than z06's. I didn't need a video or your moot point to realize that. The GTR still pwns.

lmao @ this thread.. at the end of the day.. which car was faster in a straight line race???.. thats what the vids were of.. a straight line race.... so quit your bitching and go change your tampon.. your almighty GTR has failed to a faster car.. it was bound to happen...

failed at a str8 line race with a more powerful lighter car. so how does it feel knowin the more powerful lighter z06 got mopped on a fuckin track by a lower hp cow?

Back
Top Bottom