Z06 Vs R35.

only thing i give the gtr is that ^......its of course easier to drive...retard prrof....z06 on the other hand can be a little unforgiving

the z06 has that "if u wanna run , u gotta learn how to walk 1st" attitude towards its drivers. the GTR just simply mocks its driver and simply takes over the driving lol

some paddles and a steering wheel...lmao...

anyways....yeah..i agree with rob...which in turn....i shoulda just left it at "+1"

here is the truth the GTR is aimed for that middle class man or woman, who is making over 60K a year with a 700+ credit score.... Thats what nissan is aiming to, they want this newly law school graduate to think about the gtr before he/she moves on to a 5 series, vette, 6 series, 7 series etc..... Is like here is a good user friendly car which would be fun on the weekends.... so now, when this new doctor, entrepeneur, attorney, or business owner gets his/her paycheck he does not have to go to lezus to get an IS-F, nor he needs to go to Merc, Posche, nor BMW... he will just go to a nissan dealer and pick up an automatic user friendly fun car. Simple as that, nissan is not advertising the GTR as a super car, idiots like us and reporters are the ones giving it those qualifications. Nissan is just saying; "Here is an idiot proof, super high tech car which will get you pussy, and all you need to know how to do is play with some paddles in the steering wheel"

I don't agree. They're not racing it around the ring to not prove a point. They are making a statement. Not only that, they have publicly announced what they were aiming for. Not to mention initial testing was done w/ a 911 turbo on its side.

well as i was watching in some videos with the gt-r it has been said that they are hand made that theres no really consistant hp cuz on the video i saw they were testing one that was the normal hp it brings and in the video they stated that they test drove a previous one and it dyno'd at 500 or 505 hp plus i have heard that there is 2 different models varying in hp im not sure... also as i watched in top gear just now the gt-r they said its more of a car for corning and shyt like that so i dunno.. i like how it looks but give it like 2-3 yrs and see how it does with bolts on stuff

im tired of this hand built crap....of course theres going to be a slight difference...not 50 horsepower

EVERY post anthony has made i agreed with, all of his posts are mostly unbiased, the other people on this damn thread all hate the gtr for NO apparent reason?
Both cars are baddass, even though i hate vetts, and id rather own something else other then the new gtr, but NO MATTER what anyone says the new gtr is a VERY NICE car, in its own way, and this is just the begining, next up the Spec V, Honda's and Toyota's "supercars". Its not over, the japanese have unlocked the flood gates and are going to show there true enginering in there cars!! (THANK YOU HONDA)

Wow i thought the z06 had no chance that it was up to the zr1 but DAM! New vette kick butt. GTR is nice, but i dunno i like the vette, every vette ever made to be exact lol.

EVERY post anthony has made i agreed with, all of his posts are mostly unbiased, the other people on this damn thread all hate the gtr for NO apparent reason?
Both cars are baddass, even though i hate vetts, and id rather own something else other then the new gtr, but NO MATTER what anyone says the new gtr is a VERY NICE car, in its own way, and this is just the begining, next up the Spec V, Honda's and Toyota's "supercars". Its not over, the japanese have unlocked the flood gates and are going to show there true enginering in there cars!! (THANK YOU HONDA)

Oh I agree the GTR is faster. But I'd rather the Zo6 anyday.

this is the most entertaining thread I've seen all month on SFLD lol

why is everyone getting sooo pissed off and taking this soo personal like if we have the creator/designer/etc of each car on the forum and they are getting pissy about the comments made. Everyone just needs to chill!! They are both amazing cars, and like someone said they both have their pros and cons

For some facts about the R35, I saw one with Dogoody and a couple other people here at Towers. One had wheels and was driven there and it also had Home Depot clamps all in that motor bay.....$70k....Home Depot clamps.....shit ain't adding up dawg

Last edited:
this thread is win. i agree with tony mac. he's right never was the car aimed at the V8 505hp monster that chevy unleashed, it was aimed at the forced induction 6 Cylinder (see the key difference here guys c'mon we can count 6 is smaller than 8) car that Porsche developed. every one is here is butt hurt about cars that they are not going out to buy nor own. The Z06 add 2 inches to your dick plain and simple because if pull you up next to it at a light and you know whos daddy. the GT-R can make even the simple minded of drivers look good, WHY?? because nissan designed it that way. Carlos Ghosn has brought an incredible car to the world just as Rick Wagoner Did with the Z06. and besides last time I checked most of us have an S-Chassis Parked outside. so when you come up on that cash to buy either one of these cars THEN let your vagina start to sore......................................and if you want a "Baja Panty" car then you'd opt for the Porsche, cause at the end of the day when you throw the keys on the table it says PORSCHE not NISSAN or CHEVROLET..c'mon people most women live off BRAND RECOGNITION(Things they cant afford nor Pronounce) .

Last edited:
this thread is win. i agree with tony mac. he's right never was the car aimed at the V8 505hp monster that chevy unleashed, it was aimed at the forced induction 6 Cylinder (see the key difference here guys c'mon we can count 6 is smaller than 8) car that Porsche developed. every one is here is butt hurt about cars that they are not going out to buy nor own. The Z06 add 2 inches to your dick plain and simple because if pull you up next to it at a light and you know whos daddy. the GT-R can make even the simple minded of drivers look good, WHY?? because nissan designed it that way. Carlos Ghosn has brought an incredible car to the world just as Rick Wagoner Did with the Z06. and besides last time I checked most of us have an S-Chassis Parked outside. so when you come up on that cash to buy either one of these cars THEN let your vagina start to sore......................................and if you want a "Baja Panty" car then you'd opt for the Porsche, cause at the end of the day when you throw the keys on the table it says PORSCHE not NISSAN or CHEVROLET..c'mon people bitches love things they cant afford or pronounce.

:applause::applause::applause::rockon::rockon:

Back
Top Bottom