Z06 Vs R35.

your all just striaght up haters if you all believe that the new corvette is a pos.....

and how are you a shitty driver racing on a roll...its called hit the gas.....

but its ok, there is no point in arguing anything with the nissan drivers becuase they will always find an excuse as to why a nissan lost...let me guess, the corvette has 2 more cylinders so its naturally gonna be way faster so, no where near a fair race...

c6 zo6 > R35 all day every day.

Actually driver does count look at Bryant and Vince!! DISS Bryant got called the fuck out!!

^ I understand, I just never was a corvette lover!
i understand...neither am i...but a properly built car is a properly built car...credit is due where it is man.

trust me if any one hates corvettes here it would be me...i worked with them in two different jobs and i hated them with all my passion....but it truely is a very nice car.

ever heard an ls2 cammin'? it sounds like total shit...it gives rotaries a run for its money sound wise...

yea the vette is faster but the GT-R was tuned to run on a real track, in wich case the Z06 did not beat the GT-R.
yea the Z06 has a bigger motor and HP #s but in a track battle the GT-R would win, but in the quater mile game the Z06 will win every time... on a stck to stock run.
on the other hand Amuse Japan prove that with just with a comp tune and a new exhaust the GT-R made 136+ more HP. I would like to see the 2 car run agagin with just these 2 mods and dont get me wrong the Z06 will have a insane power gain also but I dont think the vette will gain as much.
I give it another year before the GT-R hits 700hp with just bolt ons and ECU tune.

I think its amazing that on a drifting forum people are defending the 4wd car over the Rwd car simply because its a nissan

I dont defend the GT-R cause its a NISSAN, but cause it has a smaller engine, HP #s and its hevier. hey I liked Vettes befor I ever heard of the GT-R

the 1/4 mile was never in favor of all GTRs, thats mk4 Supra TT territory. GTRs have always been successful in tracks that involves corners.

it was completely relevant since they made more CLK GTR's than Z tunes and its a much cooler car. Plus the R35 is a mainstream car it isnt meant to be a hardcore race car. They are gonna make alot of R35's so someday down the road you or I might be able to actually buy one. The CLK GTR has something in common with the Z tune you will probly never see one. So if your gonna talk about cars like that then you might as well go for a really awesome one not a used rebuilt R34. How about a Le Mans car that you can drive on the road.

i am sorry but the z06 def. shut some people up in the nurburngring....

with completely different suspension geometry...

also, i have seen a z06 with an exhuast cam, intake and full exhuast make over 700whp...thats insane...

Back
Top Bottom