Z06 Vs R35.

It takes alot to get me pist on a forum...but I have to get this shit off my chest:
Z4K ur Sig is fucking garbage homie.
Straight up.
WTF is that shit? RIP Skyline GT-R?
U got balls to put that in ur sig. Really.
Have u ever driven a skyline GT-R?
Do u have any clue about the history of the Skyline?
Nigga u dont know wtf ur talking about....
too much history and wins with the GT-R to completely disrespect the
GT-R line like that.
Not the best car in the world but its deserves credit and respect.
U know how many Japanese pro-racers and tuners have won and
battled in the GT-Rs? Tsukuba, JGTC, N1, etc etc.
Smoky Nagata should slap the shit outta u for saying some disrespectfull shit like that.
IMO ur god damn foo.

**this mutherfuker drives a fuckin RSX....go drift ur fucking iVtak.
:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

U should be banned off the fucking internet.

BTW u should change ur Signature to:

2009 Corvette ZR1 as viewed from Z4K's "JDM tyte shit YO" *left-hand-drive "Honda Integra" Type S;

Last edited:
^^ Hahahah!

Dude if you knew Z4k's car history you would be the one shutting the fuck up. I don't think there is a person on this forum that has owned and driven more real JDM cars than him including GTR's

Z4k is OG and also hes like the only Moderator here with the power to ban people off the forum so i'd watch your keyboard

hahahhahahahahha yeah zak u ricer and ur vtak lmao...anyways

once again...the gt-r...is done imho...its 4wd...automatic....computerized...p.o.s.

HAVE YOU SEEN A Z06 E's....Ever!?!?

It takes alot to get me pist on a forum...but I have to get this shit off my chest:
Straight up.
GT-R line like that.
Smoky Nagata should slap the shit outta u for saying some disrespectfull shit like that.
IMO ur god damn foo.

2009 Corvette ZR1 as viewed from Z4K's "JDM tyte shit YO" *left-hand-drive "Honda Integra" Type S;

LMAO.. wow NOOOOOOOOOBBBBB comes on the forum talking shit to the o'jiggy of car owners of SFLD.... BAN HAMMER son BAN HAMMER... lol kids these days.. lol

Straight up.
GT-R line like that.
IMO ur god damn foo.

First. Have you ever driven a Skyline GT-R? I have.
List of Skylines I have driven:
R32 - GT, GTS GTS-T, MULTIPLE GT-Rs
R33 - GTS, GT-Rs again plural
R34 - Many GT-Rs

Have you ever touched a Nur Spec GT-R with your dick? Well me either BUT I could if I wanted to.

Check out a little Shop called Drag International. I was lucky enough to work there for a while. Larry has brought over some of the dopest Skyline's Florida has ever seen. It had to be my favorite job.

Second. My OPINION is that the Skyline GT-R died with the R34. Did I say the R35 GT-R is shit? NO. It is an extremely respectable car. For the price it is insane. The number it puts down, the times it scorches the tracks, etc. Amazing Car.

The Corvette ZR1 is also an amazing car. They both have their PROs and CONs.

I've owned 32 cars. The RSX is a great car for what I use it for. Daily Driving. I'm sorry if it doesn't drift, it's not RWD and you don't like it. But I do. Shit 25+ MPG, Warranty, a couple hundred HP it is a pretty good car. Chances are it would mop you around a track too. So why bring it up? Did I say the RSX Type S > R35 GT-R?

Why do you care anyways? Do you have a Skyline GT-R?

I personally don't feel the R35 GT-R should wear the same Chassis code as the R32, R33 & R34. The Chassis is completely remodel it doesn't have the RB I-6 anymore. Again my OPINION.

^^ Hahahah!

Dude if you knew Z4k's car history you would be the one shutting the fuck up. I don't think there is a person on this forum that has owned and driven more real JDM cars than him including GTR's

Z4k is OG and also hes like the only Moderator here with the power to ban people off the forum so i'd watch your keyboard

Thanks Piner. I have driven MANY real RHD cars. Even owned one.

when they start using the steering wheel then I will care. stepping on the gas really doesnt prove anything but who has the stronger engine.

both cars are awesome, leave it at that

^^ Hahahah!

LMAO.. wow NOOOOOOOOOBBBBB comes on the forum talking shit to the o'jiggy of car owners of SFLD.... BAN HAMMER son BAN HAMMER... lol kids these days.. lol

First. Have you ever driven a Skyline GT-R? I have.
List of Skylines I have driven:
R32 - GT, GTS GTS-T, MULTIPLE GT-Rs
R33 - GTS, GT-Rs again plural
R34 - Many GT-Rs

Have you ever touched a Nur Spec GT-R with your dick? Well me either BUT I could if I wanted to.

:laugh::corn::applause::laugh::corn::applause:

Last edited:
I dont think ive ever seen soo much pink on this forum...:D

to argue which car is better is pointless and only will cause a 10+ page thread...I think the R35 is sweet but with all the internet drama its been waaay to hyped up as if its supposed to be the ultimate car. 99% of forums have a sticky strickly related to the GTR<----that alone Nissan should feel accomplished.

Lets not be ignorant they are both badass cars for the money each has their pros and cons and should respect each other for what they are...end of story.

^^^ yea but z4k took it to far with his gay ass sig. Honda...bwahaha...wow. Id rather beat around in my isuzu before i drive one of those. weak sause.

^^^ yea but z4k took it to far with his gay ass sig. Honda...bwahaha...wow. Id rather beat around in my isuzu before i drive one of those. weak sause.

Where did I type that HONDA > any of the other cars discussed?

I see what you mean. I'd deff rather drive an Izuzu over say an ITR, CTR, NSX, S2000.

Lets keep on the GTR vs Z06 Topic. and Step off the I drive a Honda topic. NOt once have I brought up anyting saying my Honda will beat a GTR or Z06.

hey man all of ya'll are whack!!! i lived in japan and i own more cars then this entire site and then some! smokey nagata was my fuckin neighbor for 3 years! his daughter had 2 of my kids and when i decided to bring my z06 over there they thought it was dope as hell wit my '20 rims and lambo doors! lol

my point is this thread is utter failure :lame:

But i do agree wit Z4k the GTR died with the R34..this new abomination doesnt deserve the R.

But still.......Z4k change ur sig

Last edited:
hey man all of ya'll are whack!!! i lived in japan and i own more cars then this entire site and then some! smokey nagata was my fuckin neighbor for 3 years! his daughter had 2 of my kids and when i decided to bring my z06 over there they thought it was dope as hell wit my '20 rims and lamb doors! lol

my point is this thread is utter failure :lame:

But i do agree wit Z4k the GTR died with the R34..this new abomination doesnt deserve the R.

wait...wut?

ALL I HEARD WAS RSX OWNS ALL! I HEARD THAT THE RSX IS LIKE THE R35 AND THE Z06 COMBINED. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'VE BEEN SAYING IT THE WHOLE TIME THE R35 IS TOO HYPED. I'M ALL FOR THE OLD SCHOOL R SERIES SKYLINES. THE SKYLINE R35 ISNT WORTHY OF THE TITLE SKYLINE IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom