Z06 Vs R35.

I really dont think any of us will ever really see a GT-r at track anyway. I have a feeling a majority of them are going to end up like STi's and Evo's. Most owners build them up for big power street cars and roll racing. I can honestly say ive never seen an Evo at an auto-x or a road course. But I sure as hell do read about them roll racing a lot.

For the smart ass people comparing GTR's with 1000hp + to a stock corvette go fucking kill yourselfs the main talk is both stock cars. Of course a 1000hp+ Skyline will rape a stock Z06. I'm not against the R35 but what makes you think if facking smokey makes a ECU you tune and add motor modifications to the car, that Chevrolet won't add modifications to the Z06 or make another one to rape the GTR?

-Buriantsu

Ur sig is disrespectful....is what the f**k im sayin.

dudes like u make laugh....

Disrespectful how?

Why do I make you laugh?

Make up your mind...Are you upset or laughing?:ugh:

I really dont think any of us will ever really see a GT-r at track anyway. I have a feeling a majority of them are going to end up like STi's and Evo's. Most owners build them up for big power street cars and roll racing. I can honestly say ive never seen an Evo at an auto-x or a road course. But I sure as hell do read about them roll racing a lot.

I have a feeling you are right too. Tho down here there is a decent showing of EVO at the Auto X.

Last edited:

Disrespectful how?

Why do I make you laugh?

Make up your mind...Are you upset or laughing?:ugh

Its your own opinion, so don't listen to the rest of them. And of course your entitled to your opinion.

-Buriantsu

^^^ yea but z4k took it to far with his gay ass sig. Honda...bwahaha...wow. Id rather beat around in my isuzu before i drive one of those. weak sause.

idiotic comments make the ethernet fail... last time i check honda has been racing in F1 for a long time... ask nissan where are their F1 credentials... just because you are a blinded fanboy dont take the credit away from where credit is deserved

Disrespectful how?

Why do I make you laugh?

Make up your mind...Are you upset or laughing?:ugh:

Listen bro talk all you want bout the new GT-R...w.e. thas you but you cant deny that the skyline is an all around dope car. And from someone who has worked and driven some. I jus dont agree with the whole R.I.P. ish. but w.e. thas you and hell no im not gettin upset bout a simple convo....this the internet no need to:laugh:. I think the opinions on this thread are interesting. But my opinion and your opinion are different and that makes for good convo.

GTR I WAY TOO OVERRATED, Z06 its Pure SEX.. one of most fastest cars on the road and track.. its Called the SRT4 of the RICH PEOPLE lol

idiotic comments make the ethernet fail... last time i check honda has been racing in F1 for a long time... ask nissan where are their F1 credentials... just because you are a blinded fanboy dont take the credit away from where credit is deserved

ook...and im supposed to what?:ugh:

its my opinion bro.....i really could care less

ATTENTION EVERY HUMAN BEING IN DA FUKIN WORLD

THE $70,000 NISSAN GTR HAS BEATEN A KOENIGSEGG ON THE TOUGHEST TRACK IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?

NISSAN HAS MADE A SUPER CAR KILLER FOR $70,000

The c6 vette has 505hp the GTR has 480 The vette weighs 3180 the GTR weighs 3850. Obviously the vette would win in a straight line...

If I could pick either, I'd pick the Z06, I think they look just amazing and the raw power aww yea. But if I was handed the GTR I'd take it, sell it, and make one hell of a car with $70+thousand.

Back
Top Bottom