WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see

again, this is one of those situations where 1. these guys have never done anything wrong to me. and 2. we have mutual friends and i hear nothing bad about them... aside from the D.K. story

so i can't really say anything about them

Guy and Gary are good guys in my eyes idk about the bizspeed thing if they had any say in it... But they don't have a bad attiutude like most people out there and are always wiling to help any drifter then can.....even if they are fan boys they do know how to build some sexy cars lol

and there you have it^

the only ppl that dont like these guys the ppl that dont know them personally

hahhaha not really high, well i guess a little. but whatever i dont know none of sedese muffuckasss.. i finished the drink, now im just chilling whatching slide america and what happens in vegas stays in vegas

guy and gary = friends of johns,
i dont know john,
i know guy and gary,
i like guy and gary,
guy and gary like john

john must be ok IMO, get it?

just to get skinny d up to speed

im actually writing one now on the cons of incest behavior... i need that portrait of you by the end of the day, covers go to print on monday

HAHAHA!!! How in the hell are you gonna blame Jack? I've seen the maps, so don't gimme any BS. PM me how it's his fault unless you wanna keep digging yourself into a bigger hole.
There is no reason to PM it.
if you have seen the maps then you have seen the 24-28 degrees of timing that he had me running at 28psi on 93oct.. that = melted pistons. which is why i have had to rebuild. now that roger and i have retuned the car to a safe level of timing guess what, no more melted pistons, AND MORE POWER.... so your the "lurk" now since you've seen my maps and shit...:laugh:

IMAGE_140-1.jpg

IMAGE_043.jpg

Last edited:
in the words of my little asian buddy HHN2002: You guys should just have crazy butt sex all night long and make up. This is directed to John,Jimmy, Sal, Jeremy, and Adam. BTW, This could be part of our movie as a bonus feature.

in the words of my little asian buddy HHN2002: You guys should just have crazy butt sex all night long and make up. This is directed to John,Jimmy, Sal, Jeremy, and Adam. BTW, This could be part of our movie as a bonus feature.

Only u would want a big homo orgy in a drift movie

i hooked up my electronic supercharger today!!! and i called carsponserships.com and my sticker package should be on the way from all of my sponsers!!!!!! fuck yeahhhh

i cant wait for h.i.n

me niether!!! GOOD THING THEY TAKE ME AROUND CROSS COUNTRY WITH THEM CUZ MY CAR HAS HIGH COMPRESSION PISTONS AND THATS PRETTY RARE.. (INSIDE JOKE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom