WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, a while ago, Bizspeed did this whole article on him and his brother proclaiming them to be West Palm Beach's "drift kings". Kind of lame. Everyone has hated them since then because they thought that the brothers gave themselves the name. BUT, Guy and his brother Gary never saw the article before it was published and in no way think that they are "drift kings". They just kinda caught a bad rep from that bs, but it wasn't their fault.

Yea, the Bizspeed article was totally stupid, got spread to ziptied and beyond and made Florida drifters look even worse. Bizspeed is the LAMEst shit, period. But Guy and Gary are both good guys, known them for about 4-5years.

sorrry bruh, but i need to get better before my cruise..... i have 102 fever and i took nyquil which reduces ur fever...

I posted the other day but I was driving and it was from my phone. Thanks guys for having us Broward fools up there. It was a mad far drive but I had a good time. Too bad for Sam and getting stopped for doing nothing. It was good to see DJ, Adam, Secrets2k, Sean Love, Bill Fisher, met JimmyBah cool guy. Dope little spot you guys had up there. We will defiently be back up there but not soon because it really is a far ass drive that I wasn't expecting. DJ you ogre I wanted to see you slide but the cops came to ruin the fun. I spoke to one of the officer's up there and he seemed like a cool guy. Again thanks for having us up there guys we all enjoyed it.

I posted the other day but I was driving and it was from my phone. Thanks guys for having us Broward fools up there. It was a mad far drive but I had a good time. Too bad for Sam and getting stopped for doing nothing. It was good to see DJ, Adam, Secrets2k, Sean Love, Bill Fisher, met JimmyBah cool guy. Dope little spot you guys had up there. We will defiently be back up there but not soon because it really is a far ass drive that I wasn't expecting. DJ you ogre I wanted to see you slide but the cops came to ruin the fun. I spoke to one of the officer's up there and he seemed like a cool guy. Again thanks for having us up there guys we all enjoyed it.

tru tru, hahaha i had the key in the ignition ready to go, and well.... but when i get back from my cruise, u should come back up and we will show a more legit spot.....

True I will probably ride up solo since I don't think any of the other guys are ready to make that far journey again. Keep me posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom