WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww bladder is just mad cuz we were gunna set a size RECORD!

and to this honda owner faggie, u need to learn the english language and turn caps lock off, howly shiot. straight up u dont have one period or lowercase letter in all ur responses, its like trying to read a train wreck. from what i do understand from that rambling u do i see a lot of feel me, (gay) and respect.

JDMHONDARWD is either typex joking with us or it really is some butt hurt fag, with a fart can he shoves his dick in every night. either way u are not wanted on this forum because...well.................everyone knows why.

awww bladder is just mad cuz we were gunna set a size RECORD!

and to this honda owner faggie, u need to learn the english language and turn caps lock off, howly shiot. straight up u dont have one period or lowercase letter in all ur responses, its like trying to read a train wreck. from what i do understand from that rambling u do i see a lot of feel me, (gay) and respect.

JDMHONDARWD is either typex joking with us or it really is some butt hurt fag, with a fart can he shoves his dick in every night. either way u are not wanted on this forum because...well.................everyone knows why.

is this refering to typex and jdmhondarwd?

like the not wanted part?

Last edited:
i promise guys, that is not me. Come on now, I actually have a life here...

This kid seems legit in his petition

is this refering to typex and jdmhondarwd?

like the not wanted part?

lol i guess?

Thanks Mr. Bladder:bigthumbu

wtf
what i miss

one of ur civic hatch cousins JOSE is mad cuz he e-brake slides.

Aww yea. First post!

DAMMIT!!

Last edited:
I got a air compressor and a low pro 3inch jack to bring. i know taking tires off is hard as hell, is there a easy way doing it so i can help provide swaps on site, or that shit is a no no?... i never tried with low profiles like some i see running.

Last edited:
I need dj's screen name so i can pm him..

btw on the wednesday meets. i got a air compressor and a low pro 3inch jack to bring. i know taking tires off is hard as hell, is there a easy way doing it so i can help provide swaps on site, or that shit is a no no?... i never tried with low profiles like some i see running.

with low cars you need to bring wood to drive up on so you can fit the jack underneath. and it wouldnt be a nono

i dont get it? SKINNY D is the women in this relationship

and what?

Last edited:
how big/long we talking,
I'd like to get some use out of my tools, but i drive a s13 myself...

I'm heading out to home depot later today as i'm building a 8ft by 8ft shed...

i could possibly build a small ramp but it's gotta fit in my car. any ideas?

if some one can come up with a ramp i'll bring the compressor and jack. + other stuff if needed.

i rather be a useful spectator..

^Well with your lowpro jack, all you really need is 2 2x4's or something for the car to ride up on for those few extra inches. And have a useful spectator on site is def a plus lol.

lol wtf am i thinking a ramp.. yeah we could just ride on the 2X4's..

i'll buy an 8ft and chop it down to 4 ft and throw the slabs in the car, done.

i'll bring it next Wednesday.. would anyone even bother bringing rubber though is the question.

I need some!! Everytime I need to jack up the front of my car I have to ride up on this 1inch high sidewalk infront of my apt. Soo annoying. Plus idk what Im going to do after I move soon lol.

uhhhh leo, im cool witch u baby cakes......this honda fag is gay, and i was saying if u made the accnt to eff with us then to chill, but i dont think it was u, and the honda kid is A FLAMING HOMO!

uhhhh leo, im cool witch u baby cakes......this honda fag is gay, and i was saying if u made the accnt to eff with us then to chill, but i dont think it was u, and the honda kid is A FLAMING HOMO!

D00D its not me!!! I swear!!! I dont even talk like that kid does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom