The King of Countyline Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question regarding judging based on your other thread: I always pop my e-brake right b4 I enter the turn trap after the first sweeper an the outer clipping zone. Will that be viewed as a correction?

Question regarding judging based on your other thread: I always pop my e-brake right b4 I enter the turn trap after the first sweeper an the outer clipping zone. Will that be viewed as a correction?

That depends. I may see it differently from the other judges depending on the scenario.

If you're entering the second turn trap, you're on the right line, and you ebrake to deliberately slow down your vehicle then I won't see it as a correction since you need to be slowing down for that turn. If you end up falling short from the entry and you use ebrake to push your car back towards the proper line then I'll see it as a correction.

Now if you use the ebrake to extend it towards the outside clipping point at the end then I'll see it as a correction. There should be no reason why you can't set yourself up properly to get the rear-end close the clipping point without using ebrake.

this is not fd judging so just dont loose anal and dont spin and say closer than 10 car lengths away and youll be fine

That depends. I may see it differently from the other judges depending on the scenario.

If you're entering the second turn trap, you're on the right line, and you ebrake to deliberately slow down your vehicle then I won't see it as a correction since you need to be slowing down for that turn. If you end up falling short from the entry and you use ebrake to push your car back towards the proper line then I'll see it as a correction.

Now if you use the ebrake to extend it towards the outside clipping point at the end then I'll see it as a correction. There should be no reason why you can't set yourself up properly to get the rear-end close the clipping point without using ebrake.

Yea exactly:D I'm not worried about running the proper line. I just always like to pop the e-brake to slow down right b4 the turn trap. I was curious as to whether i was gonna have to use a diff technique. I can't wait for this!!:driving:

This series of events is gonna elevate everyones driving exponencialy. Having a criteria for how the course should be run an clipping points that will always be in the right spot throughout practice is gonna be awesome! Its been so long since we have had a judged local event down here.

I just want to say Thank You in advance to Tim, Ben an everyone else that is making this possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom