The King of Countyline Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be heading out in about an hr. Every drive safe. LETS TEAR THIS BITCH UP!!!!!:rockon:
fuk yea!!!! my clutch is startin to go but i sayd fuk it im drifting today :driving: !!!! fuk clutchs :chair: lol

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Yoooo what's up with this. I'm at county line track and it's closed It's 9.30am. Is the event cancelled

its says roll in from 10 to 11... i gues give it a minute.. lol

Thanks to Tim and everyone who helped make this event happen, I had a blast and wow has the talent increased, everyone was doing great !

Great event! Second left is so much fun and the turnout was also really good. The fact that it's a compition also made it that much more exciting to drive.

i had so much fun today, and i got to see some bouncy boobies in my car :D what what.. another great event, i had a blast cant wait for the next one :bigthumbu

No pat it's the first practice/qualifying event. There will another practice / qualifying event soon. Then after that will be the competition. It's a little unorthodox but it seems to be working so far.

About that

Its like one event broken up over three dates. This gives the newer guys two chances try to qualify top 32. Most of the drivers down here need a taste of what it's like to be under that pressure of being judged. I think it will work out and be a great final event for those top 32 drivers to have a full day of tandem practice and compete for the title of king of county line.
It also gives some of the drivers a second chance to qualify as well as make it easier for us to balance seat time for drivers and not having to rush everyone threw an event. Everyone seemed to like it, but people are having a hard time wrapping there mind around a 3 part event. Hope that sheds some light on it. It is different but it's something I've been wanting to try out for some time now. We'll see how it works out.

so in order for me to qualify i have to have my car ready by the second event right? if i dont make the second event, i cant compete in the final event correcto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom