The King of Countyline Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMAG0904.jpg

Sunday yet?:bigthumbu:driving:

^I have 2 sets right now an I'm gonna wait for the weather report for next sunday. Especially that we have a tropical storm out there. If its gonna be a dry race day I'll def get the third set. If its gonna be wet...I doubt we will go through 1 set.

Hey Tim or Ben, I know you guys said you may have the tire guys at the event like last time. Do you know if its a for sure thing yet?

Hm

Still haven't got a confirmation. They told me they are trying to but haven't giving me a definate. I will keep you guys posted

If you'd like to have your car tech'ed before the main event, come out to the Pembroke Pines meet tonight.

So i have a Suomy Helmet, SPec1R/Extreme Made in Italy to be exact.

It has no Dot / snell stamp on it, but it does have BS 6658 85 certification.

I read online it is legal for SCCA and was wondering if you guys would accept it.

Do we have to be in the first event in order to continue in the second and third? just asking because my clutch is goin bad and i dont want to be left stranded at the track...

Can't wait for this! So will there be tire changer be there?
That hasn't been confirmed yet. Assume there won't be one and prepare accordingly.

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Do we have to be in the first event in order to continue in the second and third? just asking because my clutch is goin bad and i dont want to be left stranded at the track...
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom