[size=+1]
// Series Overview \\​
[/size]

First Round (August 12):
10am-11am roll in
11am-2pm open practice.
2pm-3pm qualifying.
3pm-7pm open practice.

There will be two qualifying runs. The first one could be used as a drive-through but it will be scored regardless. In the end we will take the highest score from all of your qualifying runs and use that as your final score.

Second Round (October 28):
10am-11am roll in
11am-2pm open practice.
2pm-3pm qualifying.
3pm-7pm open practice.

The same conditions from the first round will be applied in this round only this time your final score of the day will be added to your final score from the previous event. The sum of both scores will determine your place in the Top 32 competition for the final event.

Final Round (December 16):
10am-11am roll in
11am-1pm top 32 open practice.
1pm-3pm top 32 eliminations.
3pm-4pm Bottom 16 will get an hour open practice.
4:30pm till end will be top 16 till we have our winners.

This will be a tandem-only event where the Top 32 drivers will battle it out for The King of Countyline title. Only the Top 32 will have the option to register and compete for this event.

Judging:
All three events will be judged by the same individuals: Tim Murphy from Drift Sessions and Captain Ben. Drivers must pay attention to everything the judges are looking for as they will be specific with certain criteria. More information will be announced during the drivers meeting which is mandatory for drivers to attend.

Disputes:
The driver or their representative must present themselves with their argument to the judges before the next driver or pair goes out.

[size=+1]
// The Basics \\​
[/size]

- All drivers pay at the gate $50
- Fee covers driver only.
- Only one driver per car.
- Drivers must arrive by the start of the event or they will not be allowed to drive.
- No burnouts, donuts or any other driver mis-conduct or they will be forced to leave the event.
- Drivers and any passengers must keep their hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

[size=+1]
// Tech Requirements \\​
[/size]

- NO shirts, NO shoes, NO pants..... NO SERVICE!! or drifting for you.
- Must have OEM style battery tie downs with insulated terminal ( electrical tape)
- If battery has been relocated, it must be in a battery box and secured.
- Helmet must be snell/DOT SA2005 or newer.
- No loose items in the car.
- Radiators need to have brackets NOT ZIP TIED!!!!!
- OEM seat belts or if A 4/5 point harnesses are in place, they must comply with FD regulations.
- Seats may be OEM or SFI approved. ( and the seat must be bolted at all four corners )
- No cracked windshields.
- All lugs must be in place.
- No fluid leaks.
- Convertibles must have roll bars.
- Working windshield wipers.
- After the first and second round, the top 32 drivers will be required to increase their safety equipment such as installing fire extinguishers within drivers reach.

[size=+1]
// Contact \\​
[/size]

Event information: hachi
Media Passes: Captain Ben
Track information: Countyline Dragway | 305.303.1098

A note regarding media: If you have Media status on the forum then all you need to do is send your first and last name to Captain Ben. If you're not in the Media group then send some samples of your work along with the equipment you'll be using at the event. The cutoff date for Media registrations will be: 08/10/12

Last edited:
"Must have OEM style battery tie downs with insulated terminal ( electrical tape)
If battery has been relocated, it must be in a battery box and secured."

Does this mean if it is relocated, it doesnt need OEM style tie downs as long as the battery and box arent flying around?

Also
"Helmet must be snell 2005 or newer"

gay, mine has an 04 sticker :mad:

"Must have OEM style battery tie downs with insulated terminal ( electrical tape)
If battery has been relocated, it must be in a battery box and secured."

Does this mean if it is relocated, it doesnt need OEM style tie downs as long as the battery and box arent flying around?

Also
"Helmet must be snell 2005 or newer"

gay, mine has an 04 sticker :mad:

I'm sure you'll be okay. Your battery is mounted good and I got a helmet for you to use if you need to.

i know its in the rule book... but is it really that necessary for county line? I don't really plan on ever running my car in Formula D.

i know its in the rule book... but is it really that necessary for county line? I don't really plan on ever running my car in Formula D.
There are alot of motorsports that require wind shield wipers. I thought about taking mine off too but in order to pass tech i decided not to. People made fun of our tech saying we have none. So we decided to tech more like the bigger drift event organizers and we still left alot of their rules out(Mainly because people would have to spend too much money)
And yes i can see the need for wind shield wipers when it rains at countyline because we keep drifting.

I think this was a good decision by them to Be strict with the tech .

I didn't say it was a bad decision. I think it's great that they started to lay down some ground and have drivers step up to the plate and maintain their vehicles accordingly. But the fact the they brought this up because "apparently countyline tech is a joke to everyone" is just silly.

Its good to announce it so when the people saying that stuff dont pass tech they feel stupid

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Discount auto parts have plastic battery boxes for 12 bucks . Just saying

But the fact the they brought this up because "apparently countyline tech is a joke to everyone" is just silly.

Silly or not you should understand where I'm coming from. When ever I talk to people about our events it seems that the majority think our tech is a weak. Maybe I shouldn't but I do take it personal. Especially when I have been to other events and not even been teched. Hell the only real tech I went through was @ swd. So why do our events have a bad rep for being reckless and laxed tech when we tech @ every event. Hell if I know.

P.S. we really are not asking for much. I know its short notice, but only thing I feel may stress people out would be helmets. But I'm not restricting Motorcycle helmets just need to be 2005 or newer.

Last edited:
Silly or not you should understand where I'm coming from. When ever I talk to people about our events it seems that the majority think our tech is a weak. Maybe I shouldn't but I do take it personal. Especially when I have been to other events and not even been teched. Hell the only real tech I went through was @ swd. So why do our events have a bad rep for being reckless and laxed tech when we tech @ every event. Hell if I know.

This right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom