The King of Countyline Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
same... kinda retarded

and still wondering about this

Look dude. It's pretty simple. Tim doesn't have super powers to see into the future and find out if your battery will ever fly out its box and hit someone in the face. Check it out yourself! If it feels/looks safe and functional then shit, it probably is. It's not rocket science dude.

Last edited:
...isnt the helmet regulation way too much for skidpad..no one has ever had any issue with helmets at the skidpad

...isnt the helmet regulation way too much for skidpad..no one has ever had any issue with helmets at the skidpad

Dude it's your head not someone else. The rules are not made for someone else but for safety of drivers. If you wanna drive with some old helmet and you think it will be safe go and drive but not here. If something will happen then it's late to think oh i should wear a better helmet. I'm a biker and we change helmets even for street driving over a year or half. They are not safe if they old. Straps get broken aso.

So don't bitch about rules. They are there for your own safety. And if someone doesn't have helmet ask someone.

Honestly, no it's not. I know it may not seem like it but Tim can't wait until something does happen to "justify" the rules. And I guarantee if something does happen and you sue countyline, or tim for lack of safety restrictions... there will be no more drifting at countyline.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Must be snell sa2005 nothing before
Buy one now
---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

Must be snell sa2005 or newer no exceptions
Buy one now

But you guys should just buy SNELL SA2010
http://pitstopusa.com/i-7788134-zamp-fsa-2helmet.html $169.95

Yea, the 2005's will be out of date in 2.5 years.... if your going to buy a helmet spend the little extra money on 2010. You do the math.....

one of my helmets says DOT on the back but i read its snell approved and doesnt say it on the helmet. how do you guys check?

is there any way this specific helmet regulation can be enforced from this big track event on? not alot of us have enough money to buy another helmet ($180+)

even cfrc isnt this strict. and its way faster there, and alot more walls. not to mension how many people crash there.
Since we need FD legal helmets are new seats and fire suits required aswell? because god only knows what happens if we hit a wall at 30mph

If you can't afford to meet these simple rules/tech requirements. That should have been there from the start... Quit drifting or don't show up. How can you afford tires, but can't afford a 1 time cost for a helmet.

Some of you people make Florida look pathetic. You're complaining about safety reqs... Its a fucking helmet. Just save up and buy a damn helmet. Miss a skid pad or two. And if you still can't afford one. You shouldn't be drifting.

These safety requirements are for the DRIVERS own good. And to cover the track's ass. This thread should honestly be closed. Rules are rules fucking quit your bitching.

Now I'm expecting half you idiots to flame me and talk crap cause thats all this forum has basically become. :ghey:

Have a nice day. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
your right, but i thought countlyine was a begginer drifting event. its fun going there because its laid back, everyones there to have fun and the vibe there is awsome.

If you can't afford to meet these simple rules/tech requirements. That should have been there from the start... Quit drifting or don't show up. How can you afford tires, but can't afford a 1 time cost for a helmet.

Some of you people make Florida look pathetic. You're complaining about safety reqs... Its a fucking helmet. Just save up and buy a damn helmet. Miss a skid pad or two. And if you still can't afford one. You shouldn't be drifting.

These safety requirements are for the DRIVERS own good. And to cover the track's ass. This thread should honestly be closed. Rules are rules fucking quit your bitching.

Now I'm expecting half you idiots to flame me and talk crap cause thats all this forum has basically become. :ghey:

Have a nice day. :bigthumbu

Yeah put your flame suit on you cock loving FGT! :gayfight::gayfight:

your right, but i thought countlyine was a begginer drifting event. its fun going there because its laid back, everyones there to have fun and the vibe there is awsome.

what does that have to do with buying an up-to-date helmet to comply with rules and your own safety? :confused:

what does that have to do with buying an up-to-date helmet to comply with rules and your own safety? :confused:

How is a older DOT helmet any more dangerous than a '05 Snell helmet or newer? :confused: All of these "safety" comments are just stupid... A pillar or cage bar isnt going to bust thru an older DOT helmet, incase you dont understand psysics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom