The King of Countyline Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. we really are not asking for much. I know its short notice, but only thing I feel may stress people out would be helmets. But I'm not restricting Motorcycle helmets just need to be 2005 or newer.

Now I have a question.

Are motorcycle helmets not allowed normally? My Shoei is higher rated than 99% of the helmets going into this event. So I'm confused?

Or were you not talking full faced helmets? I've just heard that comment before and I must be uninformed somehow.

Oil changed, spark plugs changed, 3 sets mounted, e-brake tight, car washed an ready to rock. Gonna take tylonal pm to make sure i sleep good. Praying to mother nature for some dry weather 2morro.:driving:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi
P.S. we really are not asking for much. I know its short notice, but only thing I feel may stress people out would be helmets. But I'm not restricting Motorcycle helmets just need to be 2005 or newer.

I didnt see that part, I was just wondering, my shoei has one of the highest ratings for any helmet and I was just curious if it was even allowed.

My point was that I wont be driving, but if someone needs a helmet I'll have it with me

hm

Now I have a question.

Are motorcycle helmets not allowed normally? My Shoei is higher rated than 99% of the helmets going into this event. So I'm confused?

Or were you not talking full faced helmets? I've just heard that comment before and I must be uninformed somehow.[/QUOT

If you read my helmet write up it will explain the difference between Motorcycle vs Auto Helmets. Basically "M" are not fire rated, but we're not making drivers wear fire suits so there's no reason to implement that rule. Makes cents?

If you read my helmet write up it will explain the difference between Motorcycle vs Auto Helmets. Basically "M" are not fire rated, but we're not making drivers wear fire suits so there's no reason to implement that rule. Makes cents?

I never knew that my helmet wasn't fire rated. Interesting. Thanks and sorry for asking on the thread, sorta off topic.

Car helmets are also softer than motorcycle helmets because they're for lower impacts..... Or that's what I've been told.

Hoping to be there around 9 to chill for a bit before driving. Gotta go eat some breakfast. Anyone with cooler space lmk ill get a 24pack of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom