Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

all right man ill look for them tomorrow that i got some time off and i will shoot you a pmed!

I'll defnitly be there reppin all the FL peeps and any other drivers keepin the scene alive. But not driving .. soon very soon.

Do we need to specify whether we are qualifying for Pro or Am? Also, can I run with a regular seat belt/ and if not can the harness just be bolted to the floor board behind the seat seeing as how many of us don't have cages?

its sweetness i just got six tires so im good to go :bigthumbu

how much is it per tire for the tire changer?

Is it still $100 if were paying at the gate?

Do we need to specify whether we are qualifying for Pro or Am? Also, can I run with a regular seat belt/ and if not can the harness just be bolted to the floor board behind the seat seeing as how many of us don't have cages?

the qualifying is only for the pro for street there is no need to qualify. regular seat belt is enough for this event but if you qulify then by March you have to have full roll cage with all the necessary safety equipment.

PRE REG IS NOW FULL!!!!

Well I'll be the first to say I would like a spot if someone finds that they can't go. I sold the coilovers off my car and wasn't sure if I as going to find replacements in time, I got some new ones, so if anyone feels they need to sell their spot.

^id suggest showing up ready to slide cause i dont think ive ever been to a event where everyone showed up

Not only did I sign up last time, but trailered my car all the way from Orlando hoping to finish the car the morning of and it never made it off the trailer.

ive herd of a few people that wont be ready, damn good thing i have a back up car. ive been really busy building a car for sema.-

Back
Top Bottom