Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

hmm as of now i still have a blown motor in my car with a blown turbo.. i have to pull it and put together another dirty ka. Then hope my turbo last long enough for me to drive my car to fairgrounds and hopefully it makes it home too(no trailer spots left).. Go me!!

I tried to bring the guys from GRM, Tom is wanting to bring out the turbo miata, but they are little busy right now to make this event.

has anybody saw that there is a slight chance for rain this weekend. we need to keep an eye so the event doesnt get rained out

^What the hell?!?!? Have you forgotten that we drift, Rain saves tires and less stress on car.

Does anyone know about when the media guys will role up. I only got one set of tires for my matching wheels and want to make sure they get shots with them on.

^What the hell?!?!? Have you forgotten that we drift, Rain saves tires and less stress on car.

Does anyone know about when the media guys will role up. I only got one set of tires for my matching wheels and want to make sure they get shots with them on.

i understand that im just saying i hope it doesnt pour to the point where the event will be canceled.

if I ride down with box I know we are supposed to be there early as hell for tech in

ive honestly never been to moroso, but i heard the setups were good for sliding but the spectator turn out was bad due to the fact that you coudlnt see most of the action. But ive been to most of the sfl fairground events since last year. I remember that one cold ass day. i came out of there with enough rubber to be scrubbing out of my hair for a week. Honestly i wish that there could be more parking lot style events cause i like being up close in the action, until i can slide my car that is

i ordered some 25mm spacers from ebay yesterday, but im afraid that they might not get to me by friday.

what im getting at is that i need to borrow two (2) 25mm spacers for the ter tech event this saturday. im leaving friday night from tampa so i would need them by friday late night or saturday morning at the event.

ill leave a deposit for the spacers and ill pay for them if they get destructionated.

halp plz

i ordered some 25mm spacers from ebay yesterday, but im afraid that they might not get to me by friday.

what im getting at is that i need to borrow two (2) 25mm spacers for the ter tech event this saturday. im leaving friday night from tampa so i would need them by friday late night or saturday morning at the event.

ill leave a deposit for the spacers and ill pay for them if they get destructionated.

halp plz

i have 2 i will look for them 2morrow and ill pmed you if i find it.. also what is your car? 5 lug nissan?

Back
Top Bottom