Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

so mr lowe whats the deal you coming orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Had an awsome time today. Everyone drove amazing(except for the black top when wet) especially me. But thanks to Ter-tech for putting together another awsome event. Fairgrounds is such a fun place. See everyone at the next event.

It was an awesome event. Made me realize that i need to get my shit done so i can go and practice. I was pretty surprised on the entry speeds and the speeds throughout. It was pretty quick for what most ppl do. Thanks Harri, for hosting such an awesome event

Special thanks to harri and all from ter-tech had a fing blast like always and stoked that i dont have to go play on the bank to get qualified.

this event was awesome everyone was doing really good.. Big Thanx to Harri and the Ter-Tech Crew.. Great event..

Ter-Tech thanks again for the sweet vendors spot, thanks for having a sweet ass event and I am happy with everyones driving, everyone is getting more and more faster and better at drift racing....lol

Congrats to all, and congrats to all that placed

Big thanks to Harri for another fun, well run event. The course was a blast!!

Thanks to everyone that came out!

Congrats to everyone that made it, you guys all deserved it!

I kinda had my head up my ass during qualifying. I think I was trying to pull more angle out of my transitions then my tires would allow. My fault for trying to pull two events out of 1 pair of rears, and my fault for not "playing it safe". I got some video to chop up so stay tuned for that.

had a blast my car actually lasted the whole event which was huge for me. I apparently raped my exhaust on a dirt drop cause theres a hug chunk of pipe missing LMAO Cant wait for the next qualifier and having a diff.

Back
Top Bottom