Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

dude, dont get yourself down. dont expect 'pressurized' competition drifting to be as easy as the oopen practice style events. dont expect to come out and be awesome everytime. i saw some of your runs and it looked WAY better than last time i saw you driving. you can easily get in this series with a tad more practice and figuring out how to be calm and qualify.

don't get down cuz of one qualifier going bad.

actually.... if you dont do it, ill be the only yellow car! man, you suck, dont bother comming out for next one ^^ :D

GL man, lot of the people are close to what Harri is looking for. Don't get too serious or it wont be fun.

dude, dont get yourself down. dont expect 'pressurized' competition drifting to be as easy as the oopen practice style events. dont expect to come out and be awesome everytime. i saw some of your runs and it looked WAY better than last time i saw you driving. you can easily get in this series with a tad more practice and figuring out how to be calm and qualify.

don't get down cuz of one qualifier going bad.

actually.... if you dont do it, ill be the only yellow car! man, you suck, dont bother comming out for next one ^^ :D

GL man, lot of the people are close to what Harri is looking for. Don't get too serious or it wont be fun.

i thought i did good and i drove consertive on my qualifying runs and didnd spin out, hit any cone and dirt drop on any of my 3 runs cuz they said they wanted consistancy. but then there were ppl who did get licences that spun out and hit mad cones. so idk thanks though

i have footy Chris, you straightened out mad times and weren't consistent, they weren't looking for conservative...gotta remember, under pressure, tandeming needs skill and precision, if judges didn't see it then don't get mad, get mroe practice....and take this as a good advice

yea i no i straghtened out but if ur folling me would u rather me straighten out or spin out? thats all im gona say there the judges they know what there doing im gona try agin anyway. whan i asked what i did wronge the answer was you need more practice but idk what to work on so ill just practice.

yea that blows man... as dumb as it sounds, did u run out of gas? what have you had time to check over?
yeah. No, I didnt run outta gas.haha. I dont have a fuel gauge, but I filled my tank up when I stopped at the gas station on the way to the event. So I was fullll.

wellllll. Uh, hmmmm....It all started on my run where I thought it would be an awesome idea to try to enter at about, like, 15,000 mph. Went flyin off the fucking track and my badass jegs battery box like somehow moved(apparently one of the bolts holding down dissapeared) and my positive terminal came off, but stayed on just enough to let the car run. Once it got any angle it moved to the right spot and the car lost all power. when I straightened, it was fine. Shits weak, but whatever. Easy fix. hahaha.

The judging for licence was very simple you got 0 if you understeered more than twice, spun or dropped a tire, you got 1/2 point if you understeered once or twice or were of the clipping points more than 5 feet,but other wise had a clean run.
You got 1 if you did a clean run no understeer and staid close to clipping points. you needed minimum of 2 points to get the license so for example if you spun on one run you needed two clean runs, if you understeered once on all the runs your total was 1 1/2 points which put you into if section on the if section we looked at your entry speed and only one driver from the if section had high enough entry that we desided to give him the license and that was Sean Love his entry speeds were 1st 57mph 2nd 58mph and 3rd 60, for example chris jacksons runs were 1st 49 2nd 53 and 3rd 52. we wanted to see a 57 or higher on the entry to change the if into an yes and Sean was the only one from the if's that had higher rest were between 45 and 55mph.
Chris just needs to work on fixing the understeer issues and how to hit the clipping points, Most of the drivers had a lots of understeer issues which I rather see than a spin, but I do want to see that you know what to do when you experience the understeer and alot of drivers still didnt know instead of hitting ebrake or clutchkicking they just kept turning the wheel more and thats not how you fix it. Thats the biggest issue the non licenced drivers need to work on.

If you guys want to know your entry speeds rather than me posting them here for everyone to see PM me or I can post them here also if you guys want??

Last edited:
1. Matthew Dahm, 50mph
2. Jerry Warren, 46mph, 48mph and 48mph
3. Will Barnette, 51mph, 56mph, 51 mph
4. Kevin Phillips, 54mph, 53mph, 53mph
5. Scott Neener, 53mph, 53mph, 52mph
6. Brandon Mcdowell, 50mph, 50mph, 52mph
7. Jason Jiovani, 53mph, 56mph, 58mph
8. Sean McQueen, 56mph, 54mph, 54mph
9. Patrick Goodin, 50mph, 53mph, 53mph
10. Shant Karakouzian 53mph, 52mph, 53mph
11. Raffi Karakouzian 57mph, 53mph, 56mph
12. Warren Gardner 52mph, 54mph, 52mph
13. Tom Barnhart, 51mph, 53mph, 50mph
14. Cristie Blanco 49mph, 51mph, 47mph
15. Estie Falero, 57mph, 56mph, 56mph
16. Luis Riera 55mph, 55mph, 53mph
17. Kyle Lauritano 53mph, 52mph, 52mph
18. Alberto Abalos, 50mph 52mph, 52mph
19. William Stenger, 52mph, 54mph, 55mph
20. Ryan Hostetler, 51mph, 51mph, 53mph
21. Ryan Kaufman, 54mph, 54mph, 53mph
22. Christopher Jackson, 49mph, 53mph, 52mph
23. Marc Neron, 51mph, 49mph, 52mph
24. Shawn Gregg, 48mph, 44mph, 47mph
25. Cody Whitehead 47mph, 45mph, 44mph
26. Ara Kamciyan, 51mph, 55mph, 50mph
27. Benjamin Grissom, 54mph, 51mph, 52mph
28. Vas Vogiatzis 45mph, 44mph, 45mph
29. Jeremy Lowe 54mph, 55mph, FIRE!!
30. Charles Thompson, 50 mph, 50mph, 48mph
31. Nick Donahue, did not run
32. Bayly Miley 47mph, 44mph, 46mph
33. Gerald Naico (JJ) 49mph, 50mph, 51mph
34. James Bailey, 45mph, 47mph, 44mph
35. Jesus Arnaez 45mph, 53mph, 44mph
36. Jennifer Carroll, did not run
37. Brett Collins, 58mph, 52mph
38. Steven Serrano, 45mph, 50mph, 47mph
39. Pablo Falero 54mph, 52mph, 51mph
40. Tim Murphy 46mph, 47mph, 48mph
41. Steven Larsen, 44mph, 44mph, 42mph
42. Daniel Chilton 55mph, 51mph, 52mph
43. Emil Garcia, 46mph, 48mph, 49mph
44. Zoltan Hajdu JR, 54mph, 52mph, 54mph
45. Zoltan Hajdu Sr 54mph, 54mph, 53mph
46. Brian Phillips, did not run
47. Erick Mahle 52mph, 51mph, 51mph
48. Joshua Finkelstein 45mph, 48mph, 47mph
49. Timothy Moceri 45mph, 48mph, 49mph
50. Sean Love 57mph, 58mph, 60mph
51 Rick Tavarez 61mph, 59mph, 53mph

And there you have them everyones qualifying runs with their entry speeds.

Thats fucking awesome. Idk how they were gettin up to that speed. I was trying as hard as I could but I couldnt get movin fast enough.

Thats fucking awesome. Idk how they were gettin up to that speed. I was trying as hard as I could but I couldnt get movin fast enough.

HAHAHAA you too??

Everytime I tried to stage deep somebody would tell me to move up. I'm like, "DUUUUUUUUDE, I only have a 155HP come onnnnn!!"

LOL

Still in the pack NAKA biotcheeezzzzzzzz!!

:D

55, 55, 53. tis okay. gotta work on my lines tho!

graphics should've gotten me osme extra points

well i had consistent 59s early in the day until i switched to clutch kick entry and dropped to 56-58.... accelerate longer and ebrake will get u about the same 'drift speed' as a little slower but clutch kick. im guessing thats how they got those speeds. also the traction off the line was hard to play with.

its a trade off on entry style tho, one usually will get you more excitement/style points though.

Back
Top Bottom