Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

^^ warren good to see u again sir and u tore it up all day, i didnt see your quali runs but figured youd make it before me.

I was so siked all day, then my car decides to not fucking run once it gets any angle. I get off the track, and it wont start at all. Right now its sitting out outside in the rain with the windows stuck down.

Awesome fucking event though. Everyone was bringin it real hard. Congrats to those who qualified.

If you do qualify somewere else you will have to compete at osw and port charlett anyway so you should get some banking practice. Iv run desoto and osw many times and im still not comfortable near the wall on the bank. And if i was setting up a pro event i would put clipping points high on the bank to sho real skill.

I feal you Will, and it would be great practice. If my car is running well and I can get up there I'm pretty sure I will go.

As for you two(Shant & Jeremy) you guys are just wierd;).

For real though congrats to all 3 of you and everyone else that qualified. I will be right there with guys in a bit, don't you worry.:bigthumbu

I like banks and walls.

i love desotos walls as well..lol

cant wait till march now we have tons of time to prep cars and motors for these events looking froward to tandem with a bunch of you guys and i had a blast thank you harri for noticing me and telling my brother that my runs where harder than his i promise to keep the aggresive nature i had yesterday fuck playing it safe

warren im sorry for what happend but u do deffinetly desirve it just dont fail under pressure is the key brother

i love desotos walls as well..lol

cant wait till march now we have tons of time to prep cars and motors for these events looking froward to tandem with a bunch of you guys and i had a blast thank you harri for noticing me and telling my brother that my runs where harder than his i promise to keep the aggresive nature i had yesterday fuck playing it safe

warren im sorry for what happend but u do deffinetly desirve it just dont fail under pressure is the key brother

Thanks maing.

for my first watching event it was pretty cool. but i wish their was more then i think 3 rx7 and 1 86. but it was pretty sick when 3 and then 4 cars all went at the same time. that was crazy. good event. i hope i can get a car and get started soon.

Big thanks to Harri for another fun, well run event. The course was a blast!!

Thanks to everyone that came out!

Congrats to everyone that made it, you guys all deserved it!

I kinda had my head up my ass during qualifying. I think I was trying to pull more angle out of my transitions then my tires would allow. My fault for trying to pull two events out of 1 pair of rears, and my fault for not "playing it safe". I got some video to chop up so stay tuned for that.

talk to your old lady and come to the osw event.. u got that shit

and u drive a GTI!!LMAO. sell ur shit car, buy a rx-7 and wow!!! 4 rx-7s!!

nah man i love it, and its my daily anyway. and trust me its not shit lol. when i get a car its only going to be a track car anyway. but the gti is fun its pretty fast little stage 2 car lol. o and if it was up to me i would have bough an rx7 for my daily anyway buts my parents wouldent let me so here i am looking for a nice sec gen rx7. and hopefully i can get some help when i get the car. but besides that sweet event! cant wait for the next one to come.

Last edited:
I was so siked all day, then my car decides to not fucking run once it gets any angle. I get off the track, and it wont start at all. Right now its sitting out outside in the rain with the windows stuck down.

Awesome fucking event though. Everyone was bringin it real hard. Congrats to those who qualified.

yea that blows man... as dumb as it sounds, did u run out of gas? what have you had time to check over?

Back
Top Bottom