Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

^ well thats makes it harder for people who have long drives to make it to work on monday.

Hmm fairgrounds will be fun, can't say I didnt see this coming after seeing what moroso looked like 2 weeks ago when I was down there.

Some bad news Moroso wont be ready in time for the Nov 1st just got back from there they have fallen behind on the schedule. But we will have an event the same day at a another location possibly Fairgrounds. I will post the new location as soon as it is confirmed.

still a qualifier or no ?

you got two months to ask for it off, lock it up
Mars, my paycheck is commission only... and my biggest day is Saturday. I'd basically give up 1000 to spend 300 attending this event. As much as I love drifting, I'm not about to shoot myself in the foot to do so.

Piner, I work mondays too. And I work Sundays and saturdays for that matter as well. My day off is Wednesday.

Sunday is a good day for sales, but giving up a Saturday is downright dumb. Working Saturdays is where I make most of my commission to pay my bills.

We will have a second qualifier at Moroso end of January beginning of February. date is not yet locked for that one since the track schedule is still a question mark.

I'm sure if you donate a few dozens of thousands of dollars, the work process will go faster to complete the track :)

Back
Top Bottom