Tentative Track Schedule:
1. Moroso (Season Opener) March 28th 2008
2. Orlando Speedworld
3. Strake (Europian Rally school)
4. Charlotte County Speedway
5. Moroso (SEASON FINALS) August 15th 2008

Ps. more details to follow......

Harri, im sure u mean 2009 right?? lol

Ter-Tech will have a pro driver qualifier Nov 1st at South Florida Fairgrounds in West Palm Beach, so it has been confirmed just got the word from Fairgrounds.

So does the Nov. 1st qualifier decided who will get to run in the "pro-am" tandem class or is the qualifier more like an event to make sure you will have enough people commited to make the '09 season a good one.

I'm just trying to decided if I should quit trying to sell my car or if I trade for something less and cash that something less will be enough to get the job done Nov. 1st. The ls1 car will be done by Jan. '09 without a problem.

Nov 1st will be the first qualifier where we will give out pro licenses and street class licenses. it is so we can determine if there is enough pro licensed drivers for the series. Next one will be sometime in January or early February. we will also have couple more qualifiers along these events, runned by other organizers like Tim at county line if he is intrested and Matt up in georgia and Jacksonville. So stay tuned friday we will release all the details.

yeah you guys should get up with the guys that do the turner field events up in atlanta and myrtle beach speedway events as well. I'm going to a mb drift event this weekend so I'll see what I can find out there and send ter-tech the info. Not FL drift series South east drift series woot.

This is going to be sick.

Time to eat ramon and sit in my house for the next 2 months to get money to get the car ready, new clutch and making the car overall a well tuned machine that I can slide without a second thought of how it may react to even the slightest movement of my pinky.

Dam!! I'm excited.

Back
Top Bottom