Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

Is this going to actually be a qualifier to decided who gets in the series or just kind of a bench mark to see if we could have enough "Pro-am" drivers, I know there is plenty of amateur guys that can fill the solo run spots.

might have to put ls1 on hold :(

Good question. And dont put it on hold, just speed up the process lol.

ya right u cant drive?

Technically he cant, thats why he's selling stickers :laugh:

Last edited:
^very true lol sorry rob

really if the runs are solo for practice time, anyone that has the saftey/car to spec and doesnt look like death every run, could really learn a lot from being thrown into the fire (and maybe not even qualifying once for tandem all year). they would still learn a shit load more than not having to try. I never go home satisfied with how I drove that day, I always want to be better.

harri knows what he is looking for.

This is my goal i dont expect to qualify but i will learn alot running tandem instead of playing around all the time. And what better time than now to finish the car?

it doesnt say tandem during qualifier, but if there is (for fun i'd assume) then you would most def need a cage.

i suck... so no tandem for me, plus no cage, plus i suck, plus i cant drive, plus there is no way i will even be allowed to tandem... last time i was at moroso i raped the skidpad and i wasnt allowed to move to the actual track.. so that means i cant drive for shit. i cant drive nor i can drift.. so no point series for me......[/QUOTE

i guess i missed scarasm?

yea some shop should do a big group buy and get 2-3 of each style for 240s

I believe Togue Factory is doin group buy prices right now. Im orderin mine sometime this week or next.

Whats the deal for the tandem division? Obviously cages, but what about fire suppression, firesuits, gloves ,shoes and whatnot? Gonna kinda be like NOPI rules?

about street class?

Hey TER-TECH what are the requirements for Street class? what will be allowed and what wont? I just have my daily driver in Florida. I just want to know what i would be competing with.

cruzao.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet prices on Touge Factory, thanks for the heads up. Ordering mine today:bigthumbu

OK, cage is ordered but when I talked to the guy at Touge Factory he said that the "sale" was over but would still get me that price as it was advertised on their website. Just a heads up for anyone else going the autopower route....

Last edited:
So is this going to be the only qualifier? There wont be one more incase certain people interested in the pro class cant make this one? Im gonna do what I can, buts its my birthday and best friends wedding....fuck me.

Some bad news Moroso wont be ready in time for the Nov 1st just got back from there they have fallen behind on the schedule. But we will have an event the same day at a another location possibly Fairgrounds. I will post the new location as soon as it is confirmed.

Well if it's at the fairgrounds then I can use my rx7 as a back up if the beemer isn't done.

Back
Top Bottom