Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

need to get Hachi (Tim) to hook it up for Homestead.

ALSO IF WE GOT HOMESTEAD THAT WOULD BE GREAT WE NEED ANOTHER FAST WELL KNOWN TRACK BESIDES MOROSO TO MAKE IT WORTHY. IF SPONSORS HEAR ABOUT TRACKS AND LOCATIONS THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT WHOS GONNA SPEND MONEY? WE NEED INTREST TO COME BACK TO DRIFTING TO KEEP SOME FUNDING.

Last edited:
How Many People Are Realy Serious In This Pro Class? Aero K, Juan, Estie, Pablo, White Warren, Dan Chilton, Jeremy Lowe, Fc Gary, Stage 3 Guys, Some Hot Karl Osw Guys, Myself Failing Like Usual? We Should Have Enough Drivers.

How Many People Are Realy Serious In This Pro Class? Aero K, Juan, Estie, Pablo, White Warren, Dan Chilton, Jeremy Lowe, Fc Gary, Stage 3 Guys, Some Hot Karl Osw Guys, Myself Failing Like Usual? We Should Have Enough Drivers.

Sean Love. Me. If I can get the car ready... which idk how it's gonna do yet. I'm going to have to rig a few things temporarily for it to happen in 2 months but I'm really going to try.

Last edited:

Add me to that list too:bigthumbu

really if the runs are solo for practice time, anyone that has the saftey/car to spec and doesnt look like death every run, could really learn a lot from being thrown into the fire (and maybe not even qualifying once for tandem all year). they would still learn a shit load more than not having to try. I never go home satisfied with how I drove that day, I always want to be better.

harri knows what he is looking for.

man you guys are gay. Ive been waiting for another fairgrounds event and then you guys pull this out your ass. No offense.

your a tard LMAO you dont even drift so quit bitchn

if i can get some more power by then im down to go for tandem i might not be able to keep up with a few of you but tandems always fun. Suan get your car ready bro lets show these boys what the dark cloud is all about :bigthumbu

i suck... so no tandem for me, plus no cage, plus i suck, plus i cant drive, plus there is no way i will even be allowed to tandem... last time i was at moroso i raped the skidpad and i wasnt allowed to move to the actual track.. so that means i cant drive for shit. i cant drive nor i can drift.. so no point series for me......

i suck... so no tandem for me, plus no cage, plus i suck, plus i cant drive, plus there is no way i will even be allowed to tandem... last time i was at moroso i raped the skidpad and i wasnt allowed to move to the actual track.. so that means i cant drive for shit. i cant drive nor i can drift.. so no point series for me......

u dont suck, u tandem with me and actualy did quite well

Im going to give it a shot, if my car is ready.

u dont suck, u tandem with me and actualy did quite well

That doesn't say much obi-juan............

Just kidding!!!!<3

Last edited:
Finally, just at the right time. I needed something to light a fire under my ass, to get my AE86 drift ready!:D Beginners division FTW!!!lol

Last edited:
Man, this is great i'm really looking forward to the street class. Hopefully this turns out good so then in '10 we can have more tracks!

this could happin guys just stay searious and no shitty work if you gunna do it do it right there is plenty of time

Is this going to actually be a qualifier to decided who gets in the series or just kind of a bench mark to see if we could have enough "Pro-am" drivers, I know there is plenty of amateur guys that can fill the solo run spots.

might have to put ls1 on hold :(

ya right u cant drive?

Back
Top Bottom