Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

Do we choose what class we want to drift in, and say you think were too good to be in the street class will you have us try out for the Pro class?

i guess it depends on ur previous drifting.. can u tandem? have u ever driving the road course at moroso? u could probably be too good for street but not good enough for pro.

I would go for street class, but for this event will the amount of runs we get be limited as the event takes place due to not qualifying. Or do we let you know if we are trying to quilify and you judge us based on our performance troughout the day, and just try and get as many runs in as possible like a normal practice.

Kinda wish we could hit the fairgrounds 1 more time.

I would assume it's like a normal qualification. Few practice runs and 3 Qualifying runs and it's done and judged. But, that's how Nopi was so don't take that as truth.

all i gotta say is this event has got me working harder and faster on my car then ever before!!

I VERY EXCITE!!!!

I think season opener should be at the fairgrounds lol idk i just think there needs to be a parking lot course in there somewhere even though im not even gonna be driving in this series.

are you gonna run different layouts at the opener and the finals to kinda change it up a little?

Damn, that schedual looks awesome. Say one were to get a pro license and be able to Compete. Would there be entrance fees for those drivers at each track? Just wondering.

this is great....just got down here from michigan and was very bumbed when i herd about nopi......now i have somthing to look forward to competing in...two thumbs up man

yea i like pinners idea of a parking lot course like fairgrounds...and a beginner class sounds so belittling, how about you guys lable it as "AM class". this way we have a pro and am series.

What kind of cash and/or prizes will be recieved and will there be these type things for both classes?
Can we expect $150 entry fees like nopi?
Would you be willing to add more tracks to the line up? Guess that is a question that might be answered by seeing how many people actually show up. I imagine Moroso Qual. will packed out like usual.

and its 10 or so practice runs and 2 qualifying not the 3 previously mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom