Ter-Tech Drift qualifier Nov 1st, for Florida Drift series -09

^ well I dont think they are gonna make this like a exact copy of nopi, hell the pro class cage only needs to be a 4pt. w/sidebars If i wasn't leaving i'd be gearing up for this hardcore.

I guess I will be sliding the AM/Beginner class....any chances of getting on the go-kart track for the AM guys? It would probably be better practice for us.

What kind of cash and/or prizes will be recieved and will there be these type things for both classes?
Can we expect $150 entry fees like nopi?
Would you be willing to add more tracks to the line up? Guess that is a question that might be answered by seeing how many people actually show up. I imagine Moroso Qual. will packed out like usual.

and its 10 or so practice runs and 2 qualifying not the 3 previously mentioned.

It was 3 at the few I went to and watched. But this isn't Nopi, so what's the argument?

It was 3 at the few I went to and watched. But this isn't Nopi, so what's the argument?
woah fella, dont think there was an argument.
The qualifier I drove was I dont even know how many practice runs and 2 qualifiers.....but honestly who cares. Theres gonna be a Florida Drift series everyone should be siked.:bigthumbu

oh man this is the best news I gotten this month!
I am so there is not even funny!
THANK YOU TER-TECH, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!! :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom