Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
noLSDneeded said:
and i just finished my motor swap right in time for the event!!! thank god... 5 straight non-stop fighting wit my girlfriend days LMAO!!!

any need to break in the motor?

rwdrift said:
How about you guys start sharing all the footage you have. I'm still waiting on the raw file with the 4 car tandem and me throwing pieces of tire at your camera. :D

dude... u need to come by and do that shit with us... u saw how our civic lee center demo video came out when my bro posted it.. that shit would give some one ceasures lol

noLSDneeded said:
and i just finished my motor swap right in time for the event!!! thank god... 5 straight non-stop fighting wit my girlfriend days LMAO!!!

thats why i left mine :bigthumbu

Piner said:
Im already dead

im ready to kill....... the track!!!! :cool: :ugh:

BiG MiKE said:
im still not ready :( still no gaskets... no alignment :( FTL no Helmet.. FEDEX = GHEY

That sucks man. If worst comes to worst, get gasket maker sheets and goto walmart and by the cheapest M Helmet. And the alignment, do it in your yard. Put a perfect straight string across the sides of your car with jack stands and align your wheels to that string....

Jackstand- string across car -Jackstand. (jackstands or w/e, something to hold the string stable and tight)

That should get you close enough for a day.

Right meow im @ the mercy of USPS (Gaskets), FEDEX (Helmet), Ghey Alignment shopz (Carz too Low?!), and of course TIME... anyone with Info on a Competent alignment shop thatz open late PM ME PLZZZ!!! AeroK I think u kno one?!

BiG MiKE said:
Right meow im @ the mercy of USPS (Gaskets), FEDEX (Helmet), Ghey Alignment shopz (Carz too Low?!), and of course TIME... anyone with Info on a Competent alignment shop thatz open late PM ME PLZZZ!!! AeroK I think u kno one?!

If you dont get them though.... MAKE the gaskets, and buy a cheapo helmet. If you really dont want to do your own alignment then I THINK TiresPlus does lowered cars... I took my bmw in (lowered, eibachs in back and cut springs in front) and there like, since its lowered we couldnt adjust camber in but we aligned it. And they give you 6month warranty on it. I just got mine done 2 days ago. Costed be like 90bux because in their eyes its labled "exotic". Should be like 80 i think or little less.

Last edited:
BiG MiKE said:

mike, if u need help tomm night call me

OMFG. The closer this event comes, the more I really wish I still had my car. Ahhhh poopy pants. I'm bringing my helmet just in case I get blessings from the drift gods.

Oooh, except that the weather channel calls for rain. Burn.

Tonymac said:
OMFG. The closer this event comes, the more I really wish I still had my car. Ahhhh poopy pants. I'm bringing my helmet just in case I get blessings from the drift gods.

Oooh, except that the weather channel calls for rain. Burn.

Damn, I don't want it to rain. The skidpad is too slippery in the rain. :mad:

The thing with rain is this, you either drive like a newb - slow motion drifting crap - or you drive like a complete bad ass. There's no middle grounds with rain drifitng IMO.

rain or shine.. i dont give a fuck, im so ready to get sideways, its killing me, like i got ants in my pants, and im dying to take them off but i cant till saturday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BiG MiKE said:
hOW MUCH? and What time?

i dunno how much, i think its in the 90-100 range for all 4 wheel alignment... i called them up and he said he might be able to take me in, if not hes busy until monday.. i hope he even has time for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom