Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nfs_emo_fag said:
hey harri, was wondering if there will be somewhere kinda close to video tape or take pics?

What about driving a camera car infront or right behind the car thats drifting, I volenteer to be said driver

^^that would be sick footage

Noah (Green Machine) Noah (NFSEmoFag) and Choku Dorian got some sick footage a while back driving ahead of the person drifting

I will be there shooting photos if this makes any difference :) I also have a buddy that could shoot video either in HD or standard 24fps..

However that same buddy is going to be my spotter at the event to make sure I dont get hit by a vehicle. (I do like this idea) because at past events I was not allowed to have a spotter, Harri is doing a great job of keeping everyone safe!!!

If someone else can call spotter for me, I can get a video guy there so everyone can have memories of the event :)

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Absolutly Absolutly Absolutly
Love Love Love
My Culture

I Love You Meg Swan And Shane And The Whole Drift Family....

DrumFunKen said:
I'm Proud to Announce that STFUandDrive.com and Hybrid-Performance.com will be Providing Food for Drivers at this event.

Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and some other stuffs will be provided by us for the drivers and drivers only. You Come to our tent. Show us your secret drivers wristband and Eat for free.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will also be displaying some products from Hybrid-Performance and possibly forge Motorsport as well.

Hope this makes some of your day more relaxed so you can focus on more important things like driving!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D

:bigthumbu

road course, here i come... i need some drifting action mannnnnnn.... i need to let anger out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom