Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
first lay out on the skid pad will be couple of fiqure 8 put together later on the day we will setup a real track, this way everyone will learn car control.
if you have the skill to go to road course we will let you drive on it.

ter-tech said:
first lay out on the skid pad will be couple of fiqure 8 put together later on the day we will setup a real track, this way everyone will learn car control.
if you have the skill to go to road course we will let you drive on it.

Perfect good choice that would be the best way for people to learn with minimal downtime on picking up the cones. Big mike i cant wait!

hope i can help you and the guys get better @ your driving :)

Last edited:
im doing volunteer work out there. im so excited :]!! hopefully i get ride alongs anyone? :ugh: :rolleyes:

i hate to keep asking the same question but im gonna ask it again. is there going to be a tire machine at the event?

There is a place that can mount tires about 3minutes from the track. I will ask them about coming out and bringing a machine on June 2nd

BiG MiKE said:
Best bet is to take all tires already mounted... saves time and no one leaves behind old tires
i want to slide on my rims. i have my stocks but the car does not slide the same. and i have 1 set

I bet you guys are excited as hell for this even huh? lol I will be going up there with a couple of friends in Galants.org Just wondering if anybody would like to meet up before going and what time?

DNSerrano said:
I bet you guys are excited as hell for this even huh? lol I will be going up there with a couple of friends in Galants.org Just wondering if anybody would like to meet up before going and what time?

You just reminded me to setup the caravan topic. Thanks. :bigthumbu

There you go! I just wanted to see if we can all meet up then go up there instead of waiting for certain people to show up in the practice. Plus we can get cool points for making an entrance, ha ha. j/k Let me relay this back to Galants.org

Last edited:
nfs_emo_fag said:
hey harri, was wondering if there will be somewhere kinda close to video tape or take pics?

We will allow video crew film from motorized rollerskates on track for that über elite video close up action :)

NO not really......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom