Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's going with a camera? i want video's of the event... my performance perferably. easier to catch mistakes and see what needs to be improved on from the outside of the car.

I have a buddy willing to come out and video tape. I have not heard anything. He is going to be my spotter as of now. If someone else that is there just to spectate and wants to be a spotter it will free him up to video.

I have not yet heard anything from anyone, its coming down (crunch time)

im getting my sister to go over and record some with her digital camera but she has no film experience... I fear a video tape of the ground instead of a practice video

if you need a spotter i can help you out my cars not slideable so im on the sidelines anyways. -SAS

damn.. 2 dayz togo and I still have EVERYGASKET from the turbo outlet back blown.. and a sweet powersteering leak

BiG MiKE said:
damn.. 2 dayz togo and I still have EVERYGASKET from the turbo outlet back blown.. and a sweet powersteering leak

Bummer. Well, get to work. good luck :bigthumbu

AKsamuraiS14 said:
AWESOME!!!!

How about you guys start sharing all the footage you have. I'm still waiting on the raw file with the 4 car tandem and me throwing pieces of tire at your camera. :D

and i just finished my motor swap right in time for the event!!! thank god... 5 straight non-stop fighting wit my girlfriend days LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom