Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKsamuraiS14 said:
rain or shine.. i dont give a fuck, im so ready to get sideways, its killing me, like i got ants in my pants, and im dying to take them off but i cant till saturday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i dunno how much, i think its in the 90-100 range for all 4 wheel alignment... i called them up and he said he might be able to take me in, if not hes busy until monday.. i hope he even has time for me

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOCAL WEATHER FOR SATURDAY JUNE THE 5TH is RAIN SHOWERS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (weather channel)says so!!!!!

anyone know of a good way of getting in touch with Harri? Trying to get a ride over, and get in touch with Harri about a meda pass, no reply via email yet.

and im excited if I can acutally get there.

rwdrift said:
Anyone coming from Tampa? I need to ask ya something

I am if I can find someone to ride along with and get a media pass. No way im driving my truck with 260k miles 6 hours total.

WOW!!!

havent heard from u in a while mars, back from like tertechs FIRST osw... hope to see u out there!

That was a cool event. I wish we had more competition events like you south florida guys did. Almost looks like the scene is much more adbudant in south florida

haven't read this far back so im not sure if anyones brought it up... but have you guys taken into account that there will be 2 tracks? one for the advanced and one for the beginners? who's covering wich track? that and as far as the road coarse is concerned, wich would be the best place to film from?

ProjectRB26DETT said:
haven't read this far back so im not sure if anyones brought it up... but have you guys taken into account that there will be 2 tracks? one for the advanced and one for the beginners? who's covering wich track? that and as far as the road coarse is concerned, wich would be the best place to film from?

I'm pretty sure the Ter-Tech guys have this all figured out. Just go to the event tomorrow to find out for yourself how it goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom