Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now...
wfla_nowrad_fl.jpg

As long as it doesnt get heavy... we may have a partially dry day.

my forecast says all you mofos better start thinking its not gonna rain at all!!!!!!!!!

Think dry and we'll get it!

Yup, I just got done rotating tires, Diff, Exhaust leak etc pretty ready cept for today was the first day sliding a welded diff. :/ I need practice before tomorrow, LATERS!

weatherchannel forecasts 100% precipitation....they usually BS a lot and come with numbers, but 100% means water..."rain likely with a thunderstorm possible in the morning followed by scattered ts' in the afternoon...1-2inches of rain expected"!!!. i b there regardless!
Hairetsu said:
Yup, I just got done rotating tires, Diff, Exhaust leak etc pretty ready cept for today was the first day sliding a welded diff. :/ I need practice before tomorrow, LATERS!
booya!

Hairetsu said:

Practice at the event. You're not there to impress people, but to learn. Practicing on the street the night before a practice event is kind of um... :ugh:

yeah dude dont mess your car up the night before the event. cuz then you look dumb and you lose out on your registration fee. For over a hundred invested in tomm. I think you could wait till tomm. But hey thats just me :D -SAS

rain makes 325whp into like 8000whp

4 new tires all around
wipers

who gives a fuck its like the streets
but with no pedestrians to try and hit

rwdrift said:
F*ck tires, I need an umbrella girl now.

there really inst any good looking ones so....but you might make a hot umbrella girl hehe :laugh:

Rain is the shit. Makes the na guys able to push themselves more and try faster speed stuff so that the wet surface can make up for there hp.

It's definetly pouring here... I just went to Moroso.. its... Wet..

Should be exciting for tomorrow, I've never drifted in the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom